Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches from hcgenerate or n2guard?

GiantsFan77

On day 2 of epistrong, hcgenerate and n2guard and getting some pretty bad headaches? Anyone else experience this? FWIW taking 2 epi, 7 n2guard and 5 hcgenerate per day. Thanks guys.

How much water you drinking?

I found any headaches / head rushes I had went away right away once adding in n2guard.. but if your not drinking enough water this could cause a problem.

Ill try upping water intake cause my head is pounding and definitely affecting me at work right now. Im only on day 2....ugh....okay gonna drink lots of water today and see what happens. Any other suggestions? Should i split the epi does to one in the morning and one in the p.m.?

Check your BP. Not cutting too many calories are you?

No definitely not cutting too many calories. ill check my bp tomorrow. i cut out the hcgenerate today and just took epi and n2guard....no headaches at all.

Can u guys recommend something other than hcgenerate cause i think that was causing my headaches. I'm desperate here cause i already started the epi and don't want the boys to shut down. Bridge is not in stock either FYI.

there isnt anything in HCGenerate that would cause headaches though.. Maybe it is a coincidence..

I had PM'ed one of the most knowledgeable and wise men on this forum and he had mentioned to cut the HCgenerate cause he had said 1 in every 100 ppl get the migraines. I cut it for the second day now and not one headache. Maybe coincidence so I'm gonna try the HCGenerate again tomorrow and see. What I'm worried about is taking the epi and shutting down if I'm not able to take the HCGenerate that's why I'm asking you guys for alternate suggestions so I can get out ahead of this. If you guys can recommend another alternative let me know and I'll get it just to have it on hand. Thanks again .

I had PM'ed one of the most knowledgeable and wise men on this forum and he had mentioned to cut the HCgenerate cause he had said 1 in every 100 ppl get the migraines. I cut it for the second day now and not one headache. Maybe coincidence so I'm gonna try the HCGenerate again tomorrow and see. What I'm worried about is taking the epi and shutting down if I'm not able to take the HCGenerate that's why I'm asking you guys for alternate suggestions so I can get out ahead of this. If you guys can recommend another alternative let me know and I'll get it just to have it on hand. Thanks again .
There is no alternative that will reep the benefits of HCGenerate unless you get a hold of real HCG, in my opinion.

Maybe you are one of those 1 in a 100..lol

Top Bottom