Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

He Sucks In Bed!!!

treilin said:
Yeah welll I would say women are just as much to blame for the way some men are too. I mean the clothes they wear and the way they flaunt themselves no wonder they are treated like a whore half the time. I think sexy is showing enough but not revealing it all. It's a lot in how someone presents themself. It seems like everyone is out to take.. but noone is out to give. I refuse to settle with the takers... Men or women, relationship or no relationship.
I would rather give until taken for granted, then take and be left with guilt and emptiness.

True True!

If it's not my salary that I deserve, I couldn't take money from someone. Unless it's related -or very very close. I know it's dumb as I was told but there is just a wall that I can't jump over and can't ask for anything, not even favors. If they don't give it to me because they want to and they ask me before, I say no. I rather buy jewelry, clothes, or whatever for myself then open my mouth and beg for it.

I am actually envious of women with the ability of asking, seriously.

I don't even see old jewish man around :)

Asking and Begging are two completely different things.

If you dont TELL someone what you need or would like (whether we are talking the style of clothing you prefer for a gift or the way you like to be kissed and held or the way you like to have communication reciprocated, etc) then how are they supposed to know?

Men are not mind-readers.... and neither are women.

Healthy communication is key. You must learn to ask for help when you need it and accept it graciously when it is given. If the help does not come, you must still be able to make way.

This lesson took me near all my life to learn.

Total independence from the rest of the planet is not something that I choose to strive for but rather, I prefer to maintain a balance of doing as much as I can for myself, but still allowing myself to trust in humankind that if I fall, SOMEONE, will catch me, clean my wound and give me what I need in order to get back up on me feet and that person will expect nothing in return but to hope that I will "pay it forward".

I wasn't thought how to ask. I am not talking about relationships and men how to make me and each other happier. I have this lock of asking -and is in my head sort of begging. I never asked anybody ie. to come and help me to move -who knew me they knew I have no car and they should offer bc they know this... I don't want to risk a friendship or make problems and silent minutes because I ask and they think I use them or just ask too much.

Money. I never asked. Not even my previous boyfriends. To buy me things. Never. I make my own money, I have a job -thank God- I can support myself. I am not saying it wouldn't be nice. And people they know you, they know what you desire for. You talk, you walk on the street, you say you like this and that on that person, in the window, on tv, my favorite xyz broke, got lost, my job doesn't make me happy, I hate my neighbors I want to move..etc. You don't Tell-tell them, so this is if they listen, should know.

Some people can't say certain things, same with me only with asking.

The sex stuff, as in this topic, is different.

People are not mind-readers and if you think that a friend will stop being your friend because you ask them to help you move and they dont truly WANT to help, then they aren't really your friend... are they?

My friends know that IF I have the availability and capability I will help them with whatever I can. If I cant help, then I say, "I wish I could, but I cant." And if they are my friend then they will understand.

You have to learn to ask for what you want and need. <----- a major problem I have had my whole life because I am afraid that I will A - make people mad at me (suffered a lot of abuse my whole life) or B - they will let me down.

The first time is the hardest and when you are done, you see that there was nothing to be afraid of in the first place. Life goes on.

You just I believe hit the nail on the head with A and B.

I know in life nothing is free and I guess I don't want to find myself in a situation when I can not pay the favor back.

myd said:
You just I believe hit the nail on the head with A and B.

I know in life nothing is free and I guess I don't want to find myself in a situation when I can not pay the favor back.

Darlin - you only need pay it forward. :)

is not necessarily that younger men are lack of knowlege when it comes to bed, sure there are also an matured men who lack of knowlege when it comes to bed. i think it is depend of what is the back ground of the guy... :mix:

to the op i undstand how you feel,lack of experience is sucks ! it can be very prostrating. you can guide him and let him know what do you like him to do and try to ask him if he is happy and satisfied they way you perform..you know, just open the communication is the key. he will learn sooner... :qt: :rainbow: :p

Top Bottom