Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCV & Anabolic Steroids

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I have had HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) for many years and had a liver biopsy done 3 or 4 years ago. The results were moderate inflammation. I'm built slim and have been serious about body building for almost a year, although I have been working out a little with weights at home off and on for about 5 or 6 years. I have been trying to build naturally with the basic supps like whey & creatine and I'm thinking of doing a bold (oral) cycle. (Better suggestion for a first cycle?) My health seems to be fine, so how bad will this effect my liver? Will it turn it into a smoking peanut?

You'll wanna avoid orals

Perhaps injectable steroids are better option for you. You should be taking N2Guard for liver/organ support, very important to your health

I recommend staying away from orals or any steroid that is harsh on the liver. All steroids have some effect but stick to the more mild ones. Obviously N2Guard and staying on top of blood work are key.

Top Bottom