Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCV & Anabolic Steroids

swm

I have had HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) for many years and had a liver biopsy done 3 or 4 years ago. The results were moderate inflammation. I'm built slim and have been serious about body building for almost a year, although I have been working out a little with weights at home off and on for about 5 or 6 years. I have been trying to build naturally with the basic supps like whey & creatine and I'm thinking of doing a bold (oral) cycle. (Better suggestion for a first cycle?) My health seems to be fine, so how bad will this effect my liver? Will it turn it into a smoking peanut?

If you have HCV and moderate inflammaton, I recommend staying away from orals. Most orals are metabolized by the liver and can reak havoc, particularly if you have some preexisting disease.

Find some injectables and definitely, little or no alcohol.

I have had HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) for many years and had a liver biopsy done 3 or 4 years ago. The results were moderate inflammation. I'm built slim and have been serious about body building for almost a year, although I have been working out a little with weights at home off and on for about 5 or 6 years. I have been trying to build naturally with the basic supps like whey & creatine and I'm thinking of doing a bold (oral) cycle. (Better suggestion for a first cycle?) My health seems to be fine, so how bad will this effect my liver? Will it turn it into a smoking peanut?

If you had hepatitis dont use oral steroids imo

use injectables like testosterone (not trenbolone) and run 7-10 caps of n2guard with your cycle

HCV is going to be an issue with steroids
I would only use primobolan with n2guard

Top Bottom