Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate wtfff

kkklick

Jesus I'm starting my var cycle next week and I need it but its freaking out of stock! How long is it going to take for you guys to get some? Just my luck.......

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053O7XL2?tag=frames-guide.us.a101-20

can this be trusted????

Please help brahs need to get asap.

Also can someone tell me the dosages and for how long that I should be taking hcgenerate, its an 8 week var cycle at 70mg? Need to know how many bottles to buy.

And for anyone who wants to know stats 23 6'1 training 5 yrs bf somewhere around 15 have run anavar before (didnt run hcgenerate though, I know stupid) blah blah.

Thanks brahs.

im not an expert but im pretty sure a 8 wk var cycle isn't a good idea, most recommend 4-5 weeks max on orals

There's a lot of stuff out there on this but var is lowest on the liver toxicity scale, will also be taking n2guard 8 weeks should be fine. Anyways this thread is not about my cycle its about getting the hcgenerate.

K, I think I just may go with amazon though since they have 16 in stock and I need it asap, can someone give me the dosage for hcg and when I should start/stop based on my cycle please, will be taking clomid for pct by the way.

K, I think I just may go with amazon though since they have 16 in stock and I need it asap, can someone give me the dosage for hcg and when I should start/stop based on my cycle please, will be taking clomid for pct by the way.

I'd go with 3 caps am and 2 caps pm

Top Bottom