Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs ???

NTBM delivers all over the world.

shipping is very reasonable as well.

the problem with other supplements even with the same ingredients that you might find at your GNC or whatever is that they are filled with fillers.. underdosed and pretty much shoddy ingredients.

NTBM is pure. nate doesn't add bullshit to the products to fill things in.

NTBM delivers all over the world.

shipping is very reasonable as well.

the problem with other supplements even with the same ingredients that you might find at your GNC or whatever is that they are filled with fillers.. underdosed and pretty much shoddy ingredients.

NTBM is pure. nate doesn't add bullshit to the products to fill things in.

Well said Steve. Some may have similar ingredients but after spending alot of dough on crap I now just stick to what works......NTBM.

BRIDGE also contains fadogia, though at a lower dose, but it has other things as well, so I guess it's "comparable, but different. "
And at a double does it can take the place of hcgenerate during a cycle. In a pinch many have used this :rose:

If I had a dollar for every " anything I can take that is like Needto's product" threads I would be a rich man.. Nice to know everyone else now has to " be like us" and not the other way around lmao.... Who's setting the pace and leading the race? Go head you can say it... Just say it it sounds nice rolling off the tongue NEED! TO! BUILD! MUSCLE!.... DOT! COM! BABY!!!!
:qt::qt:

so would you say hcgenerate has reoved the need for hcg on most cycles as it doesnt suppress and is alot more usable and natural ?
and if not when/is there a gd time for hcg over the hcgenerate ? curious to know how they function when cycled to gether ?

Top Bottom