Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs ???

There is nothing on the market that can do what this product does. Why are you trying to compare all these NTBM products when you can just use the orional? Just asking?

Thanks for your input.
I was just wondering if there was any other option. If there were opinions on similar products that I was unaware of.
Thanks

I honestly don't know what the difference is between how the two products work but I take Testforce 2 it has DAA and sacrosine which are supposed to work together to boost test. After a few weeks I didn't notice much difference in the way I felt but my balls looked enormous. Obviously it did do something

I can honestly say that adding HCGenerate on cycle was one if the best decisions I've made. As a result of doing so, I minimized shutdown and had the best PCT yet with the biggest retention of strength and muscle of any of them. Hell, I even made gains in PCT!!

I can honestly say that adding HCGenerate on cycle was one if the best decisions I've made. As a result of doing so, I minimized shutdown and had the best PCT yet with the biggest retention of strength and muscle of any of them. Hell, I even made gains in PCT!!

i wish hcgenerate was around when i was on my monsterdrol cycle years back.

I find getting hcgen is hard in aus,the only other product I found with fadogia arretsis in it is t force which I used and worked great!! That seems to be the only ingredient in hcgen that's not in other t boosters

I find getting hcgen is hard in aus,the only other product I found with fadogia arretsis in it is t force which I used and worked great!! That seems to be the only ingredient in hcgen that's not in other t boosters

Why is it hard?
I've got 4 bottles sitting in my closet and i live in oz.

BRIDGE also contains fadogia, though at a lower dose, but it has other things as well, so I guess it's "comparable, but different. "

Top Bottom