Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate vs phytoserms 347

Can you run phytoserms instead of unleashed/post cycle combo and get the same or better results considering it boosts Lh levels, keeps estrogen in check (aside from what else we are running In Pct) boosts testosterone, and boosts it a lot at that. This being taken into consideration, also consider the clomid, daa powerchews, and forma stanzol all being added in pct. would this, could this work instead or is there still too much missing from the pct without the unleashed/post cycle????

For optimal use I would run the pct like this

Week 1-4
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma
PCT+unleashed
DAA

Week 5-8
Forma
Phytoserms 347
DAA
Bridge

So I'm not real big on hyping supplements from board sponsors but this HCGenerate is good stuff. I have been a walking erection for the last month.

Thanks......... And trust me Phytoserm-347 is of the same caliber. Any company I take part in designs products to get a job done and what ever that job is the products get it done period!! And better then any others,.,, :heart:

The problem is Nate, there is no unleashed to be found anywhere.... That's a bad ass pct tho. I like it

I have beg borrowed and stolen to get what little unleashed I have gottne bro... Protein factory has got to shit man the whole operation has turned into a joke IMO.. I truly Hate saying it but They have gotten so bad to the point of now making me look bad.. I order unleashed and post cycle by the truck load and often I am told they are out, it shipped when it did not, Im sent dozens to hundreds of units with no label on them making me have to wait to get my own, to Yes it shipped when it never did...

The FDA came in and caused some problems for PF and ever since that day its been a shit show and it takes almost a act of god to get products on time or at anytime from them. Same thing with my protein company...........

For both companies though... They both have a saving grace. I cant get bad ass protein anywhere else. I can not get unleashed anywhere else.... Mark my words though my friends. There will come a day when I am manufacturing both my self and when that day comes no one will wait ever again.. :evil::evil:

I have beg borrowed and stolen to get what little unleashed I have gottne bro... Protein factory has got to shit man the whole operation has turned into a joke IMO.. I truly Hate saying it but They have gotten so bad to the point of now making me look bad.. I order unleashed and post cycle by the truck load and often I am told they are out, it shipped when it did not, Im sent dozens to hundreds of units with no label on them making me have to wait to get my own, to Yes it shipped when it never did...

The FDA came in and caused some problems for PF and ever since that day its been a shit show and it takes almost a act of god to get products on time or at anytime from them. Same thing with my protein company...........

For both companies though... They both have a saving grace. I cant get bad ass protein anywhere else. I can not get unleashed anywhere else.... Mark my words though my friends. There will come a day when I am manufacturing both my self and when that day comes no one will wait ever again.. :evil::evil:

Nah doesn't make u look bad at all. I think everyone knows its protein factory.
You've always come through in the past bro, I'm sure you will again. It's hard to operate a company waiting on other people and working to their time schedules rather than your own.

Nate,

Any chance when you get a free min which I know you have very few could you shoot me a pm with the discount code you talk about on page 5 of this thread about taking 50.00 of the top of the new phyto.
Thanks as always for the help.

Nate,

Any chance when you get a free min which I know you have very few could you shoot me a pm with the discount code you talk about on page 5 of this thread about taking 50.00 of the top of the new phyto.
Thanks as always for the help.

NEEDTO51 for $50.00 off anything
NEEDTO34 buy 2 get 1 free phytoserm 347
NEEDTO24 buy 2 get 1 free transaderm.

Top Bottom