Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate, gear, and Ancient Strength

Hi guys,

Just wanted to get some feedback from some of the bros about a supp stack i'd like to start in the new year to keep increasing strength while burning fat on a low-cal diet.

i'm thinking just 4 straight weeks of
HCGenerate
gear
Ancient Strength

I'd love to add in Need2Slin but it's currently out of stock.
Thoughts??

Those are great products.. You can keep running them passed 4 weeks though.
These will definitely help you maintain muscle and increase strength while burning fat.

Just make sure your diet and training is on point too.

thanks for the input gawd... right now i'm training 3x a week, i'll probably up that to 4 with the stack and add in some light cardio the rest of the days. as for diet, it's already pretty well in check. wanted to have that in line before anything else.
just really didn't want to lose any mass or strength while trying to cut up a little bit. the last natty bulk i did was pretty successful, but NOT clean at all. so i put on some unwanted BF.
what kind of results do you think i would see if i ran the stack for 6-8 weeks?

i also added need2sleep in there as my sleep has been garbage lately and i've been waking up sore and unrested. im hoping that will help me get a deeper sleep

what kind of results do you think i would see if i ran the stack for 6-8 weeks?

Good ones?
Thats an impossible question to answer.

If your diet and training are on point like you say, with the addition of these supps.. I have no doubt you'll be burning off fat while at least maintaining your muscle mass.

thats a hell of a stack there! and Gawd covered it all you are SET! Looks like a killer recomp stack actually; or at least that is how I would run it :)

This is a great stack without a doubt. I would highly recommend adding the Need2Slin though to the stack. N2S + Gear make a great combo and with HCGen and Ancient strength you're covering everything. Have fun with it bud. You can always get the N2S at now if it's out of stock at the store. Just a heads up buddy! :)

This is a great stack without a doubt. I would highly recommend adding the Need2Slin though to the stack. N2S + Gear make a great combo and with HCGen and Ancient strength you're covering everything. Have fun with it bud. You can always get the N2S at now if it's out of stock at the store. Just a heads up buddy! :)

where??

i think he meant ?
Either way, it's out of stock there too.

Hopefully back in stock soon. :)

Top Bottom