Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate ES (Extra Strength) pictures inside.

Kept balls big on a mild cycle although I never used 10 caps but kept it in the 5-8 range. Will use 10 caps per day for my next cycle. Gonna pick up phytoserms 347 to use in pct..still haven't tried that yet

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

UPDATE: We are 30-days from being able to ship HCGenerate ES. Ship by date is May.18.2013 - The tabs for your product have been pressed and they are awaiting being coated. You'll have some very cool looking blue tabs that are easy to swallow and pack a lot of ingredient. We will have them in our loving hands and ready to ship to you guys by 5.18.2013 -

Guys, you will be able to pre-order this product on May 1st. The first 100 bottles will go at a special price, the next 100 another $15 more expensive and so on until we get to the final retail price... We are only doing this to reward the loyal customers who have been awaiting this product for months now and are going to come in and order first. The final retail price of the product is going to be very affordable and we are going to offer some freebies for ordering 3 or more bottles.

UPDATE: We are 30-days from being able to ship HCGenerate ES. Ship by date is May.18.2013 - The tabs for your product have been pressed and they are awaiting being coated. You'll have some very cool looking blue tabs that are easy to swallow and pack a lot of ingredient. We will have them in our loving hands and ready to ship to you guys by 5.18.2013 -

Guys, you will be able to pre-order this product on May 1st. The first 100 bottles will go at a special price, the next 100 another $15 more expensive and so on until we get to the final retail price... We are only doing this to reward the loyal customers who have been awaiting this product for months now and are going to come in and order first. The final retail price of the product is going to be very affordable and we are going to offer some freebies for ordering 3 or more bottles.

Perfect timing for my upcoming TestE/EQ cycle. Will you be accepting pre-orders foor those first 100 bottles?

How many tabs are in a bottle and how many tables per serving?

I also just bought some Ofthe Es and am about to run it solo.
Latest bloodwork showed my test
Levels to be low so after a month I am going to have bloods redone and lets see how this product works :) I might run the MHO poppers with it

Top Bottom