Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate & Australia???

jraddwilliams

Hey guys, got 2 weeks left of my cycle and was hoping to get a hold of some hcgenerate es. Only problem is, i got a letter in the mail just a few days ago saying that my HCG was seized at customs. Grrr :(
Will this have me on some sort of blacklist? And will ordering hcgenerate to Australia be a problem for me? Whats the guarantee? Thank you.

I'm from Australia too bro and always get my NTBM orders threw customs HCG, HCG es, everything never had a problem ever, you must of just been unlucky, I did however have a order from NTBM turn up empty cause the package had "ripped" open, emailed them and they had a new order sent out to me that day, same thing happened again with the 2nd shipment, it was a big order too, emailed them again and they resent the order AGAIN no questions asked, carnt ask for better than that. I'd suggest you tell them what happened to you and I'm sure they'll help you out bro,
Meanwhile some punk at customs is becoming a beast on all the SARMS and NTBM products he's taking off us.. For free...

Thanks very much dude, and yes i was stupid and unlucky. I ordered 20,000iu of hcg and learnt the hard way. Hopefully i haven't been red flagged :/
I have emailed there customer support asking what the guarantee is, given my situation. Just waiting on a reply. Thanks for your help man.

Top Bottom