Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG storage?

Izzman

I was wondering, does HCG have to be mixed with Bacterostatic Water (Or can it possibly be mixed with the actual gear your using)? And must it be refrigerated, or can it be stored in a cool, dark place up until a certain time frame after reconstitution?

It should be used immediately after reconsititution when using the accompanied sterile dilluent. Bacteriostatic water should be used for multi dose and long term (30 days) storage.

Jenetic

I have kinda the same question, I have 5000iu and 1cc of solvent, if I want a 5cc multidose do I mix it with the 1cc solvent then place it in 5 cc or 4cc of bacteriostatic water?

millar69 said:
I have kinda the same question, I have 5000iu and 1cc of solvent, if I want a 5cc multidose do I mix it with the 1cc solvent then place it in 5 cc or 4cc of bacteriostatic water?

Discard the included solvent and use 5 cc's bacteriostatic water.

Jenetic

Where can one obtain bacteriostatic water?
If I get 5000IU vial, do I mix all and store for up to 30 days in fridge?

Jenetic said:
Discard the included solvent and use 5 cc's bacteriostatic water.

Jenetic

getpinz dot com.

Jenetic

Hi Jenetic,

It may sound this question stupid but I'm living in cent-Europe and wanna make sure what the "bacteriostatic water" exactly means. In our pharmacy we have sterilized dest. water (sold in 5ml amps.) is this the one we are talking about?

Please confirm the following:
I'd take the 5000IE HCG (Pregnyl) discard the 1ml solvent instead solve it in the 5ml dest. water, keep it in a 5ml syringe refrigerated and use it for 5 times - 1ml injection to get 1000IE/dose. Is it OK?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Ok, for sure the bacteriostatic water is not the same as the dist. water - but it looks I cannot get the bact. water
I read somewhere that I can use dist. water so the solution can be kept up to a week if refrigerated. To be on the safe side I'd use this solution only 3 times that's (so if I make it on Mon I use the last shoot on Fri) and discard the rest of the stuff :(

Does it sounds right?

Top Bottom