Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever went to a pre-party and...

hey guys - I had only fucked one of the boys in the room. And not the guy I came with. and you are totally right I shouldn't have said anything - for what it's worth the guy I actually had fucked was way hotter in sooo many ways that the short leprechaun - fuck I don't know how to spell that; little irish dude I cam with. I shouldn't have said anything though.
yeah rach, not a good idea.
did you go looking for a pot of gold with him too?

you should pre-game in the car next time....

then when you reach the club you won't spend as much.
I don't have to worry about that cause girls buy me the drinks.

you come to my part of town i'll buy you drinks for sure - hot little piece of ass like you, of course girls buy you drinks

lol @ announcing it. how did you expect him to respond to that?

you made it awkward, he reacted awkwardly, you left because it was awkward.

and now you are shitting on him, calling him a little leprachaun. well you are the one who went out with him, and only seem pissed cause he cold shouldered you after to admitting you went on dates with of 2 out of the 8 people in the room.

lol @ announcing it. how did you expect him to respond to that?

you made it awkward, he reacted awkwardly, you left because it was awkward.

and now you are shitting on him, calling him a little leprachaun. well you are the one who went out with him, and only seem pissed cause he cold shouldered you after to admitting you went on dates with of 2 out of the 8 people in the room.

Lame reaction by him though. At that moment he should have known he was going to fuck her TONIGHT, son!!! He should've said, "Oh man, that a relief. I was sweatin because I've fucked 5 of the girls here so far!" Then said, "At least we both traded up though."

Then take her in the bathroom and fuck her. Or where ever.

Have I ever gone?:) No...and I hope it never happens...

Lol...thanks for reminding me why I don't date....

Last edited:
Lame reaction by him though. At that moment he should have known he was going to fuck her TONIGHT, son!!! He should've said, "Oh man, that a relief. I was sweatin because I've fucked 5 of the girls here so far!" Then said, "At least we both traded up though."

Then take her in the bathroom and fuck her. Or where ever.

Pure gold...exactly how he should have played it.

i'm not the one that referred to him as the little short irish guy - he did it himself. he named his dog Rudy, he's Irish, and he's short. And I already admitted I should've not said anything. fuck it -

i'm not the one that referred to him as the little short irish guy - he did it himself. he named his dog Rudy, he's Irish, and he's short. And I already admitted I should've not said anything. fuck it -

he still should've fucked you. His game is weak R. Move on. :D

Top Bottom