Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever heard about this Test Prop?

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Have you ever heard about Testogan (Test Propionate)?

I'm about to buy it, just waiting for my HCG and then going for it.

I was wondering is anyone have ever heard or known anything?

Is there a way to know if it is underdosed, like an analysis or something? It is good to know so you can correct your doses even if you have to sacrifice some of it.

there's not a lot of info on it bro... apparently it originates in the dominican... mostly just a bunch of questions from people asking if its legit and not a lot of feedback... i found that it has been around for some time so that's generally a good sign but its more popular in central and southern america and there's just not a lot out there on it... sorry bro...

there's not a lot of info on it bro... apparently it originates in the dominican... mostly just a bunch of questions from people asking if its legit and not a lot of feedback... i found that it has been around for some time so that's generally a good sign but its more popular in central and southern america and there's just not a lot out there on it... sorry bro...

Thanks a lot Dylan :D

Top Bottom