Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Have You Ever Fallen in Love....

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
with a stalker?

i happen to find the kind of devotion that goes along with collecting & rummaging thru your trash attractive. how bad can a person, that sits in their car for 7 or 8 hours wating for you to leave work, be?
 
Only with bitches that have taken part of my soul every time. I'm hoping this time will be different.
 
HumanTarget said:
with a stalker?

i happen to find the kind of devotion that goes along with collecting & rummaging thru your trash attractive. how bad can a person, that sits in their car for 7 or 8 hours wating for you to leave work, be?
Yep, my ex still reads ef every day. Talk about rummaging through the garbage...lol.
 
I've only been "in love" once, and she did stalk me after we broke up for a couple weeks. I only knew this because she admitted it when we got back together. Apparently she was following me to the gym thinking I was meeting another girl there.
 
HT, is this about the same girl you love so much you hate?
 
stilleto said:
HT, is this about the same girl you love so much you hate?
no. i just thought a lot of you gals would get a chuckle out of this, because i have a feeling, an overwhelming amount of you have had this experience, from one degree to another.....i was kind of inspired by the huge vat-o-panties i saw at Wal-Mart yesterday.....i felt like doing a swan dive into it.....
 
HumanTarget said:
no. i just thought a lot of you gals would get a chuckle out of this, because i have a feeling, an overwhelming amount of you have had this experience, from one degree to another.....i was kind of inspired by the huge vat-o-panties i saw at Wal-Mart yesterday.....i felt like doing a swan dive into it.....

i'm not special enough to be stalked. :(
 
stilleto said:
i'm not special enough to be stalked. :(
if you were closer, i'd totally stalk you. send you those romantic letters that are made by cutting out words from magazines and pasting them on construction paper....definitely steal your drawers.
 
HumanTarget said:
if you were closer, i'd totally stalk you. send you those romantic letters that are made by cutting out words from magazines and pasting them on construction paper....definitely steal your drawers.


Don't let the distance stop you bro
 
HumanTarget said:
no. i just thought a lot of you gals would get a chuckle out of this, because i have a feeling, an overwhelming amount of you have had this experience, from one degree to another.....i was kind of inspired by the huge vat-o-panties i saw at Wal-Mart yesterday.....i felt like doing a swan dive into it.....
I would pay to have you do that and post it on youtube.
 
I once had an ex that would come by and call often...not stalk really. But damn it took him 4 years to realize that I wasn't taking him back. lol
He was a slow learner
 
HumanTarget said:
if you were closer, i'd totally stalk you. send you those romantic letters that are made by cutting out words from magazines and pasting them on construction paper....definitely steal your drawers.


good. fold my clothes and bring the drawers back.

oh, you meant "underwears".
 
stilleto said:
no, but there's a llama that wanders into my yard sometimes.

that might be why i have no stalkers.
you mean like tibetan monks? maybe they can tell you why you don't have stalkers, i heard dems' pretty wise folk...
 
stilleto said:
no, but there's a llama that wanders into my yard sometimes.

that might be why i have no stalkers.
baby llama drama momma. Or something.
 
HumanTarget said:
i wish Heather would out him already. i seriously know for a fact with the crowd we have here, we'd drive him off rather quickly....
he never posts. He uses lots of different names, I'm only 100% positive of two of them, which are roco and flatliner. He told me that he comes here to read every day. :rolleyes:
 
HumanTarget said:
i wish Heather would out him already. i seriously know for a fact with the crowd we have here, we'd drive him off rather quickly....



I have no doubt
 
HumanTarget said:
uh huh. i'll park the El Camino under yorn window and play Guns N Roses real loud....
:lmao:

Bring the strawberry hill, a quilt and a bucket of KFC, honey.
 
heatherrae said:
:lmao:

Bring the strawberry hill, a quilt and a bucket of KFC, honey.
to the clerk: "i'll be takin' the Huggies n' whatever cash you have in the drawer."
 
ksharp01 said:
I once had an ex that would come by and call often...not stalk really. But damn it took him 4 years to realize that I wasn't taking him back. lol
He was a slow learner

Oh boy, you must be the catch of the century then.
 
HumanTarget said:
to the clerk: "i'll be takin' the Huggies n' whatever cash you have in the drawer."
LOL...reminds me of that movie Raising Arizona.
 
heatherrae said:
LOL...reminds me of that movie Raising Arizona.
I think I'm going to purchase Smoking Aces.....Pick cubed wanted me to rent ,"Smoking Poles" but I don't swing that way.
 
I was stalked once when I was 18. The guy went to college with me and would show up at all my volleyball games, then follow me home.
One Sat night, I looked out my window and I saw him walking a dog out in front.
He scared the HELL out of me! Every bus I got on to go to school or just out, he was on.
About 6 months after he stopped stalking me, a girl was murdered in the building he lived in. They never caught the killer.
TRUE STORY!
 
blueta2 said:
I was stalked once when I was 18. The guy went to college with me and would show up at all my volleyball games, then follow me home.
One Sat night, I looked out my window and I saw him walking a dog out in front.
He scared the HELL out of me! Every bus I got on to go to school or just out, he was on.
About 6 months after he stopped stalking me, a girl was murdered in the building he lived in. They never caught the killer.
TRUE STORY!
:worried:

Did you ever report your hunch to the police?
 
Top Bottom