Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

... have you ever experienced something so beyond your level of understanding...

no....sometimes it just takes me a little longer to "get it"...

"Miracles are natural.
When they do not occur,
something has gone wrong"...

"The Miracle comes quietly into the mind
that stops an instant and is still"...

ChefWide said:
Have you ever experienced something so beyond your level of understanding... so far out of the reach of what can be explained away with facts, or reason, or logic... something so profound that the only word that makes any sense is 'miracle'?

Yes. Beyond my at-any-given-time level of understanding... so far out of the reach of what can be explained with a priori facts, reason, or logic as I have known them... so profound that the only word that makes any sense is miracle (in it's literal, non-religious meaning). That would be physics and mathematics. Hence the decision to devote my life to their study. The more I learn and come to understand, the more I find that is beyond my understanding. So this repeats, ad infinitum, and my interest and admiration for the workings of the universe grows.

:cow:

rsnoble-im-back said:
No because I believe there is a reason for everything. I may not be sure what it is, but I know theres a reason for it. When I went thru all my bullshit I fought like hell and it was me and only me that pulled myself out--there was no stupid ass divine intervention for bible thumpers bullshit going on. For the real idiots---go jump off a tall building and pray for a miracle and ill bring the spatula.
thow shall not test the lord god.

ChefWide said:

Have you ever experienced something so beyond your level of understanding... so far out of the reach of what can be explained away with facts, or reason, or logic... something so profound that the only word that makes any sense is 'miracle'?​

yes women. strange creatures they are.

Top Bottom