Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a question you are afraid to ask in public

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
please feel free to PM myself or any of the other elite mod and mentors. We will reply to your question and post the answers without your username or info.

Hello,
Im new here. I've been doing well with my health and fitness. But im still educating myself on the numbers and lingo. I just had my baby and im breastfeeding so I have carefully watch my numbers. (which I'm still working on) so I've been working out for about 5wks and lost about 12lbs. My dirty little secret which im embarrassed by is that I love chocolate. But wait I absolutely love healthy clean meats and greens. (dad was body builder and military man) I guess he had some influence. 90% of the time im doing great but from time to time I'll crave chocolate. Is there any healthy chocolate alternative or is it a cold turkey thing? I wanted to try protein shake but since I'm still bfding that's a no as far as I know.

Dark chocolate isn't bad as long as you keep it in moderation...it's low carb and like I said not bad for you

I miss chocolate more than anything right now, the way I combat my sweet tooth is making ice cream with my protein powder, but you said thats out...

Do the dark chocolate. They also day when u crave chocolate, have some nuts. It actually does work lol

Thanks psizzle! Yea my chocolate protein powder satisfies my sweet tooth most times. Apparently there's a safe protein powder for breastfeeding (whew).

Last edited:
Top Bottom