Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a question you are afraid to ask in public

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their post cycle results of anavar. I am curious of strength loss. How much strength did you lose after? Body changes? etc. I have done my research most things say you don't really lose your gains. but I am sure that's not always the case. any help would be great. plus any post cycle advice would be amazing thank you

didnt really lose strength post cycle. i ran it during contest prep. i was in and out of keto so it was great for allowing me to maintain muscle mass/density while allowing me to strip the fat. im sure if i had been in a caloric surplus the gaons would have been exponentially greater

not all those who wander are lost

Thank you. I started taking anavar for strength gains and upon my research most people most people said they kept their gains. But personal experience and first hand knowledge is appreciated.

Hey everyone, I am new here and am planning on starting my first cycle soon after I have my baby. (#2!) I know I will have to start eating CLEAN, as thats always been tough for me to do. (Cutting sugars and carbs makes me feel like I am going through withdrawals). I know thats the first step. My normal weight is 155lbs I am 5'11. I am thinking of starting CLEN 20 up to 60 or 80 a day two weeks post-partum then once I get to my goal weight adding VAR at 5 a day split in two doses 8 hrs apart. My main goal is going to be gaining strength, while staying lean. I have never done a pull-up before and I want to be able to do 5-8 dead hang pullups/chin-ups. Any advise for a frist time CLEN/VAR cycle woud be GREAT!

I am ex army and mother of twin 3 yr olds. I have been struggling with dropping this weight being that I was 50lb+ over pre twin weight of 135. I want to get lower than that and lean and cut. Over the past two months I have been steadily dropping 2lbs a week busting my button the gym with only one rest day if at all. I try to eat as clean as possible, meat and veggies... lean protein shakes... I've been taking cellucor super HD, NO explode preworkout and creatinex3 recovery post workout...5'3 29y female current 173lbs ... I run two miles and do core/abs almost everyday and alternate days between upper body and lower body... Ian interested in speeding things up possibly with Anavar... I only have experience with OTC supplements/aids but I've been reading up on steroids that benefit women. I'm concerned with the hormonal fluctuations, moodiness etc,Also does this show up hot in a routine employment drug screen?

Thanks

Hi. Newbie here. Need to get back in shape after letting myself go for many years raiding my children. I'm working on cleaning up my diet and planning a work out routine. Any suggestions, tips, hints are appreciated.
I'm about 50 overweight :worried: would adding a cycle of anavar help kick start my body to quit holding on to the excess fat? It's been very hard staying motivated and focused when I can't seem to get any results.
Thanks.

Top Bottom