Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has your wife ever...

broscience

so...yesturday i come home from the gym food is all set on the table (which never fuking happens in my home cause i usually cook since im on a specific diet) anyways she is all smiles talking to me all sweet and what not. I ate my meal and she told me to take a shower. So i knew right away i was gonna pound some camel toe so i hoped in the shower and didn't even dry off completely and saw my wife in these tight ass leggings and no top.

She starts to tease and give me dome when all of a sudden SHE LIKE LITERALLY ALMOST BITES OFF MY DICK AND SCREAMS AT ME LIKE A CRAZY PSYCO!! "WHY ARE YOU DOING STEROIDS?!!! RAWR RAWR **SPITING** **HISSING** like a fuking mad woman!! WTF i thought my dick was clean cut off. holy fuk i was in so much pain...after me basically tossing her off of me she starts going off and throwing shit.

wtf bros.....im in some shit. wtf do i do now?

For your sake, I hope this is a joke. If not, you should have told your WIFE years ago. And if you couldn't trust her, wtf are you doing with her?

Good luck man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness

so...yesturday i come home from the gym food is all set on the table (which never fuking happens in my home cause i usually cook since im on a specific diet) anyways she is all smiles talking to me all sweet and what not. I ate my meal and she told me to take a shower. So i knew right away i was gonna pound some camel toe so i hoped in the shower and didn't even dry off completely and saw my wife in these tight ass leggings and no top.

She starts to tease and give me dome when all of a sudden SHE LIKE LITERALLY ALMOST BITES OFF MY DICK AND SCREAMS AT ME LIKE A CRAZY PSYCO!! "WHY ARE YOU DOING STEROIDS?!!! RAWR RAWR **SPITING** **HISSING** like a fuking mad woman!! WTF i thought my dick was clean cut off. holy fuk i was in so much pain...after me basically tossing her off of me she starts going off and throwing shit.

wtf bros.....im in some shit. wtf do i do now?

*hopped* *spitting* *psycho*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's cheating on you

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

she hissed at you? lmao!! after cooking dinner and giving you head?

sounds like she may be possessed. no offense

First off, I would've told her to fuck off if she told me to shower first, you kidding me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom