Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has TRT change your life?

I have been on TRT for about 5 months now. Have noticed a huge improvement overall. My question is: I guess over time the returns and feelings will subside and build a tolerance to it. Is there any way to prevent this?

For those that have been on TRT for years. How much has your dose and frequency of it has it changed since you began? Mine started at 200mg EOW and then went to 200mg every 10 days.

Is there ever a point where one Is taking 300+mgs every week prescribed? Is it usually between 100-200 a week?

I am wondering somewhat same things. I'm going to see my endo soon, and planning to ask her as much questions that I just can remember during one appointment :)

I have been in TRT over three years now, and have somehow built a tolerance to my dose. I don't know how or why, but blood work doesn't lie, my Test levels have dropped almost to minimum of normal range. That's definitely not the purpose of TRT, I have to get my dosing correct so that it will have enough effect to my test levels. Like I mentioned in my post above, I hope that adding HCG and AI to my HRT will/might be helpful too.

I will post a update to this thread when I have met my endo, and hopefully have some answers from her to my many questions. I'm sure she will be able to give me some information, she's a really experienced and knowledgeable doc. I'm very lucky I ended up as her patient, instead of some inexperienced fresh from the med school trainee, who I first had an appointments with (pre-TRT check ups). :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

definatly more energy and vitality, stronger.. more youthful looking even with high igf levels and full head of hair. before not much energy in gym, felt old. achiness.. (in my 40's) now feel better. personality more assertive. been on for 3 months. started taking 300 mg a week last couple of weeks. test cyp, hcg + adex. good luck..

Absolutely did. Ive been on about 1 yr. I do 200mg enanthate biweekly, my last bottle was from Watson pharma. But walgreens has changed brands a few times.

In the last year I have lost 25 lbs, and dropped 10% body fat. Im leaner and stronger then ever before. But I also put in lots of hard work at the gym too. No regrets.

And yes first post, but long time lurker.

really good post, got a couple questions for you guys on trt:

Does your body become used to test over time? i.e. will it become tolerant to it?

Apart from fertility issues, are there any other problems that can come with trt for life?

thanks

really good post, got a couple questions for you guys on trt:

Does your body become used to test over time? i.e. will it become tolerant to it?

Apart from fertility issues, are there any other problems that can come with trt for life?

thanks

Your body is supposed to produce its own test so you shouldnt become tolerant at all. The body is a crazy complex organism however and as we age things can get out of whack and you can run into a situation where you have more bound test and less free so the effects of what test you have (natural or exo) isnt as pronounced.

You really need to keep an eye on all your labs to whats if anything has gone awry. The biggest concern is likely elevated RBC, which can stress the heart. Donating blood regularly can keep that in check.

Another real problem is a lot of docs dont use an AI so chronic elevated estrogen levels arent good either but AI's are easy enough to get that you could add your own.

Its been night and day for me. I'm 48 and started Feb 2013. Before that I was sore all the time from working. Sore back, sore hip, A torn pec and shoulder labrum that were healing so slowly and painful all the time. 300mgs TestC weekly and within a few months I was virtually pain free. I have ED as well so TRT got me back in the game with a vengeance.

Most of us dont even notice the changes ages brings on because they happen so slow but once on a good TRT regimen thats when you realize just how bad things were. Mood, mental acuity, libido, muscle mass, fat loss, motivation, concentration etc.

This is so very true. I've only been on TRT for 6 weeks or so, but it has done so much for me I don't even know how to properly talk about it.

Top Bottom