Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has this crazy thing ever happen to you while pinning

Quads are always a weird area. A lot of nerves run through them. Like someone said you probably hit scar tissue. Prop is painful to a lot of people - that could be why the area is red. Monitor the site and if it doesn't get better might look into some antibiotics.

Avoid the spot for a while, learn to love your dealts - they're super easy to pin. If you're flexible you can hit the rear head of the delt and its nearly painless.

At what point would I know to think about antibiotics?

I have had the same prob with quads and I just avoided the area for a while. No abscess ever eventuated.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

The burning sensation you might of felt probably came from the alcohol wipe (if your using proper technique). After wiping the area clean with alcohol, You need to let it dry on the skin before injecting.

The burning sensation you might of felt probably came from the alcohol wipe (if your using proper technique). After wiping the area clean with alcohol, You need to let it dry on the skin before injecting.

Thank you, that makes sense and yes, I am using proper tech. Still does anyone know at what point I should seek antibiotics if it is infected?

Top Bottom