Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has someone recieved the first issue of rx-muscle??

21inch_arms said:
Dave is by no means a scammer he's just a busy mofo. He's goin to get the issue out ASAP. I'll e-mail him today to find out when it's goin out. I've been waiting just like the rest of you and I'll wait more if I have to.
I have emailed him three times, the first one was several months ago. He told me to wait for two weeks....of course nothing happened. The second time was the same, two weeks and nothing. Now, it´s the third time I email him and he doesné reply it. His website isn´t there anymore.....that makes me suspicious.

21inch_arms, if that means ASAP to you.....damn....I´ll make shure to stay away from you on any bussines related thing.

Panerai you made a very good point in your last post...yea if you order something online and never recieve it would you say "oh it's ok cuz they're a bunch of busy MOFOs"? LOL...Palumbo better get his shit together quick before he gets in some legal trouble...I'd hate to call him a scammer cuz I think he's really cool.

LOL, if you guys think Dave is the one who scammed, I feel bad for you. The scammer was actually a man in Florida, Dave was simply advertisement and "editorial help." The scammer from Florida has been operating for years.....

Rxmuscle magazine

Well, the home page is back for Rxmuscle, but none of the functions work. I have written, just as many of you have, and have heard nothing.
Does anyone know what's going on?
Thanks.

Just thought I may help....Or may not. I know Dave and was unaware or these problems..I do post on this board and and will try to see what is going on . Dave is a really nice guy and i highly doubt he is a scammer..........I will be back as soon As i talk to him and get an answer...Hopefully this thing can get to rest...........

If Dave is a front man of scammer from Florida, then under pressure of getting into legal trouble, he should cooperate and help to get to the scammer.
The point is, that since there's no illegal activity involved, on a subscribers side, they can go ahead and sue, or at least, press charges. This scammer from Florida figured mentality of bodybuilders pretty well, on one side, they are used mentally to be scammed and can deal with loss, on the other side, they all like Dave and will not press charges against "cool bro".

Now I just spoke to Dave via e-mail and first off FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR TALKING SHIT. Has anyone of you gotten charged, according to Dave NO, and I believe him. Here's the e-mail he sent me. Again if you look at your fucking credit card statements find where they billed you, if they did then PM me and I want a fax with the charge and I will personally guarantee your money gets back.

> HOW can i be scamming when NONES credit cards have been run.......nor will they until i have the magazine in MY HAND......and its ready to ship.....
>
> DAVE

21 inch_arms,

Thanks for your info from Dave. All I'm trying to do is ORDER the magazine! Any idea when Dave thinks the magazine will be available?

Top Bottom