Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone seen the powerlifting in the OLMYPICS?

TONY STARKS

Had a chance this afternoon to see about 1/2 hr.they were the 75kg(150) weight class.The youngest at 19 dominated in all lifts toppin' out at i believe it was at 205kg(410)This was 1st time i watch this event with any intersted.What surprise me so what was that most all the lifters were middle eastern and 1 KOREAN,no AMERICA'S............. :whatever:

you mean olympic weightlifting? like snatch, jerk, etc?

I don't think they have PL in the olympics (maybe someday I hope)

Becoming said:
I don't think they have PL in the olympics (maybe someday I hope)

*sigh*
whenever i tell someone i'm into powerlifting, they look at me skeptically until i tell them "its not bodybuilding". then they almost always say "OHHHHHhhh... you mean like the stuff in the olympics".
NO.. thats OLYMPIC lifting.
i don't even know what a snatch IS.
:)

I do, LOL

Did anyone see any of those OL chicks in the heavyweight division? They were not too kind on the eyes.

w8lifterchick said:
*sigh*
whenever i tell someone i'm into powerlifting, they look at me skeptically until i tell them "its not bodybuilding". then they almost always say "OHHHHHhhh... you mean like the stuff in the olympics".
NO.. thats OLYMPIC lifting.
i don't even know what a snatch IS.
:)

I hear you there, everytime i tell someone i am a powerlifter, they say oh yeah and throw there are up in the air like the are doing a snatch, I hate having to explain to them, since they ill never under stand the difference. because they alway keep asking, so when are you going to be in the olymics!!
the snatch, is the movement were the bar goes directly over the head at arms length and their legs are usually split instead to going into a squat.

jimm said:
I hear you there, everytime i tell someone i am a powerlifter, they say oh yeah and throw there are up in the air like the are doing a snatch, I hate having to explain to them, since they ill never under stand the difference. because they alway keep asking, so when are you going to be in the olymics!!
the snatch, is the movement were the bar goes directly over the head at arms length and their legs are usually split instead to going into a squat.

lol... i know what a snatch is... i was joking.

;)

I hate it when people think I'm talking about bodybuilding when I say I'm a powerlifter. They give me a look like "you're too skinny to do that"

Top Bottom