Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever felt like dirt after taking PROTEIN? PLEASE READ.

Gman

I've been taking Myoplex and or Mesotech for a long time now.. in total for almost 5 years on and off.. recently after consuming a protein drink I feel very sleepy, my eyes start to burn, and dark circles appear under my eyes. My lower back has been hurting on and off, I went to the doc about it, he ran tests on my kidneys just to make sure everyone was ok and and as far as he could tell it was. No protein leakage from uranalysis, blood work came out fine.. so I'm sitting here wondering WTF.. I know high amounts of protein are said to stress the kidneys, but could this really be? A friend suggested it maybe IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome), I've read some of the literature on that and it does seem possible.. Oh and I'm not even on gear because of this right now, I don't want to take any chances with my health.

Shit. Fuck. Any input guys?

Gman

sounds like insulin kicking in . Ive found if i have alot of simple carbs in my diet that it magnifies my insulin response ( also some AS can effect your glucose tolerance ) .

Lactose....maybe a problem

GMan,

This is just a shot in the dark but those shakes may have a lot of lactose in them, and even though you may not be lactose intolerant, it may still cause some of these symptoms. From your message and correct me if I am wrong but it sounded like this one particular shake
made you sick. It could just be a bad shake or from a bad set of powder. Also It does sound like an insulin thing as well. Do you get these symptoms after eating a large steak, or some other large "unprocessed" form of protein. Also, ISOPURE has zero lactose so you could try that out and see if you get the same issues.

Laters and Good luck...
Snooker

Top Bottom