Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone else ever had this happen

Gilbyag

I want to know. this was my reply to steel B's thread on vicious animal attacks...

Vicious Wild Beaver... yep....... dont know if any of ya have ever experienced this before or not but here's how it went. I had just shaved my legs, maybe an hr or so before this chick came over... a fuk buddy if you will. Shortly after she made her entrance we were both naked and in the heat of foreplay. She like'd to wrestle alittle and play around, tease, which was ok by me. Needless to say but important for the story she was wet'r than may's ass after seeing pics of cornhole. At some point during the werstling she ended up stradled on my leg, up high around the inner theigh area. And I felt this burning sensation as if someone had poured fuk'n acid on my leg! I bore the pain until after the fuk session. Shortly there after I expeditiously made my way to the bathroom to wash off my leg which was still burning. That didnt help much. Now I actually wear a light scare from the wild beaver incident. The skin tone there is oh so slightly darker. I consider that a vicious animal attack.

yeap, got rubbed raw....how about dis. I'm clean shaven and she's not....(she hadn't shaved in a few days and was gettin stubby) I went to the bathroom to clean up, and my shit was SO fucking red and irritated....felt like it was on fire. :redhot: :redhot:

dude, it twasnt from da rub'n... it was her freak'n juices and me being freashly shave'n... OUCH!:redhot:

JUICES?!?!? I thought you meant shaving like Buck said. SICK DUDE! I think that's called gonorrhea! You need some penicillin boy!:D

:D the burn'n was on my leg, my pepe was ok, it was only where her beaver left its ectoplasm on my leg. :D

Gilbyag said:
:D the burn'n was on my leg, my pepe was ok, it was only where her beaver left its ectoplasm on my leg. :D
I've really gotta quit readin this board right after lunch.:FRlol: :FRlol:
I still say she had gonorrhea.

Top Bottom