Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Anyone Completed A Test/Winstrol Cycle? Results???

DIVISION said:
Back to the original question......

Ranger......I'd say you should stick with a low Test cycle such as:

Week 1-12 Sustanon 250MG ew
Week 1-6 Deca 400MG ew
Week 6-12 Winstrol 50MG ed
PCT

You can build off that or substitue EQ/Inj Winny/ Primo for the Deca......really depends on budget and availability.

DIV

:chomp:

I personally thinks that look pretty good.

I might use NPP instead...but nontheless.......

I can't believe the doses I'm seeing and I DO NOT mean that in a negative way. I'm so used to guys saying you need at least 500mgs of Test a week, 30-40mgs of Dbol ED, and/or 400mgs of Deca, etc... So, 250mgs of Test a week will get the job done, huh?

Texas Ranger said:
I can't believe the doses I'm seeing and I DO NOT mean that in a negative way. I'm so used to guys saying you need at least 500mgs of Test a week, 30-40mgs of Dbol ED, and/or 400mgs of Deca, etc... So, 250mgs of Test a week will get the job done, huh?

...that was with 400 mg deca per week...and then 350 mg of winny per week...so its still 650-750 mg per week

..the downside would be the possibility of deca dick at those deca/test ratios

athlete.03 said:
Yeah, my first cycle ever. I used really low doses: 250 mg. test enanthate per week and 50 mg. Winny EOD for 6 weeks.

Trained real hard and ate right and put on about 15 lb.; keeping 11 solid.

No real sides to speak of.

did the same cycle only eith sust instead of enantathe. Great results. Kept most of it, and no sides.

My first cycle..

Top Bottom