Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anybody heard of or used the Strong Theory Bar?

Just now watched a video of it. So lifting 235 on that stupid thing is equal to 400? I imagine that the premise is instability promoting whatever....why take the already least safe movement and make it more treacherous? And this also applies to SQ or DL? Can't see how it would work....I mean, if being unstable is going to make you stronger, why not wear 2 different shoes or however else you can become award and unwieldy...

Making a stretch - contract movement out of a mid range. Maybe it's not supposed to be like that...idk..

I bought the strong theory bar and I like it.. I get a great pump and find that it gives me more range on the bench press different than dumbbells I also found that it's great for bent over rows as well as military press...In reference to the bar feeling unbalanced, the handles are connected to gears in the bar so the handles move together in sync which keeps the bar balanced. I have been looking for a different way to bench press cause of my bad shoulder besides using dumbbells and this bar works really well for me and I like it and think it's great idea..

I bought the strong theory bar and I like it.. I get a great pump and find that it gives me more range on the bench press different than dumbbells I also found that it's great for bent over rows as well as military press...In reference to the bar feeling unbalanced, the handles are connected to gears in the bar so the handles move together in sync which keeps the bar balanced. I have been looking for a different way to bench press cause of my bad shoulder besides using dumbbells and this bar works really well for me and I like it and think it's great idea..
Bench pressing is completely unnecessary whether you want to be a bodybuilder or strength athlete. One terrible effect of benching is the thick lower pecs that you develop. And that looks like titties when you're over 40. Your upper chest and delts shrink with age, but not those glorious titties. Great that fat loves to store there, too.

Top Bottom