Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardcore cycle

uzumaki7

Hi there everyone i am new to elitefitness and have t tell u im loving this place will be upgrading to a platinum member very soon.
I have done 6 rid cycles in the past as follows

1st cycle = var only = 12 weeks
2nd cycle = deca+Dbol = 12 weeks
3rd Cycle = Masteron + Winstrol + Andriol = 6 weeks
4th cycle = deca + Test E + Tbol = 12 weeks
5th cycle = Tren A + Test P + Sus450 + Dbol = 12 weeks
6th cycle = Primobolan Depot + Tren E + Equipose + Masteron Enanthate + Test E = 12 weeks

my stats

6 foot 1
27 Years Old
13% Body Fat
186 Pounds

Now i know what all of yu may think after this many cycles that is some crap stats well i don't blame you one bit to think like that i was actually at 11% BF weighing 224 Pounds i was looking shizzle but then i ran into a huge problem i went t india last year because my grandmother passed away and 1. i went in a rush so i didnt take vaccination (bad move). 2.. Week later in India i caught a horrible virus i couldnt breathe and had a terrible infection i was on glucose drips for a whole month i lost almost all my muscle mass all my fat and u could atcually see me skeleton through my skin i went down to around 5% body fat (in an ugly way lol) so its been a few months now and i have worked my way back up to the stats i wrote above naturally and the time has come im feeling stronger than ever fully recharged mentally and physically focused and prepared to juice myself up and get back to the awesome me now after these cycles all i can say i tolerated all of them very well the only slight problem i had was with tren a and later i found out why as i was injecting it really fast then i started cughing like a crazy foo lol but when i started injecting it slowly everything went great no sides no nothing besides the occasional night sweats i was on the role anyways now im going to do a 16 week cycle and here are the juices ill be hitting

Weeks 1 - 4
Equipose = 600mg EW
Tren A = 75mg ED
Masteron P = 75mg ED
Test P = 100mg ED
Arimidex= 1mg ED
T3= 25mcg EOD

Weeks 1-2
Dianobol 70mg ED

Weeks 3-4
Tbol 90mg ED

This cycle is a Headstart then after this cycle i will move on to the sophisticated one lol as follows

Weeks 1-12
Anavar = 60mg ED
Equipose = 400mg EW
Test E = 500mg EW
Primo Depot = 200mg EW
Tren E = 300mg EW
Masteron E = 400mg EW
T3 + Clen = EOD
HCG = 500 iu weekly towardly last 3 weeks of cycle = 500iu ED

PCT all sorted will be containing Nolvadex, Clomid, Tribulus and arimidex

Also have all my protection stuff ready like
Liv 5.2 DS
Milk Thistle
Fruit & Veg Antioxidant pills
Multi Vitamins
Cod Liver Oil
Taurine
Glucosamine

and ofcourse my diet is spt on honestly without equipose i eat like a mouse i am not capable of eating alot or i would end up puking but then thats where equipose comes in i can consume double so if i consume about 2000 cal per day with boldenone i can hit up to 4000 which very essential for packing on mass also tren, t3, celn and masteron will help eliminating as much as fat as possible while putting on mass according to self experience in the past tren and masteron are kick ass fat burners but with t3 added dont even ask lol i wnt go more than 25mg of t3 a day as i dont want to touch my muscles because t3 is known for muscle burn my friend did 75mcgs a day and didnt gain any mass in his cycle what a waiste anyways here is my meal plan

Meal 1

Soy Protein Shake 1 Scoop + 1 teaspoon Oats Blended with Soy Milk
6 Egg Whites with Low fat Cheese

Go to Gym

Meal 2

Lean Beef Steaks 300 Grams
Mash Potato
1 Glass Semi Skimmed Milk

Meal 3

Skinless Chicken 500 Grams
Mixed Veg with Gravy
Baby Potatos fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Meal 4

Chicken and Spinach cooked in olive oil (asian dish not unhealthy) with 2 Chapatis

Meal 5

1 can Tuna
Half can Baked Beans
Low Fat Cheese
Light Mayo
Salad

Meal 6

Turkey/Salmn Sandwhich
Peanut Butter Sandwhich
small handfull of peeled Almonds
Yoghurt Drink

Snacks

2-3 litres water daily
4 types of fruits daily will consist of apple, grapefruit, pineapple and banana
No Junk food

I know this meal plan doesnt hit 4000 calories but i will try to eat bigger portins if i can but dont worry i will make sure i consume 4000 calories or more daily of all quality organic food. I dont drink or smoke or anything so no worries on that side ^^

Also i will be hitting Creatine during pct to avoid crash.

So please give me some courage and advice on anything anyone thinks i should do 3rd party opinions are very crucial to me thanks hope to hear from u guys soon.

At your size, make it simple. Too much product. Even at 224lbs, you were using way too many products.

I would say keep the Primo...love it...good first cycle BTW i did Anavar only my first time and it was awesome!!

200mg's primo won't do shit. do you have enough primo to run a proper dose?

Top Bottom