Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy mother's day!

hahahahahahha wow....fucking real life up in this bitch. I don't have ignore fucking nobody either gumby, i run this bush remember? Can i cry over a mothers day comment? Fucking grow up.

How about you grow up and if you got a problem say it to my face instead of making passive aggressive comments towards Cindy who has nothing to do with this.

So how about this pumpkin...Next time you feel like you want to say something to me you reach down into your pants and grab those 2 lil atrophied testicles of yours and say that shit to my face.

How about you grow up and if you got a problem say it to my face instead of making passive aggressive comments towards Cindy who has nothing to do with this.

So how about this pumpkin...Next time you feel like you want to say something to me you reach down into your pants and grab those 2 lil atrophied testicles of yours and say that shit to my face.

hahahahah say it to your face? Fly to fight? Passive aggressive comments wow....wow wowowowowowowowowwo

#EFproblems

Im done, never meant to single out Cindy. I'm very sorry. I hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Cali, I bet you had a great Mother's Day with your son coming home? What you do?

Cali, I bet you had a great Mother's Day with your son coming home? What you do?

It was good. We went to see a movie and spent some time since I haven't really seen him much since he got home.

I came off benzos in Feb/ March. Mild ones too. It sucked! Probably when I was calling people fgts on here!

Top Bottom