Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy mother's day!

holy shit i seriously didn't even see you post Cindy...wow Happy mothers day i scrolled down and saw cali and Smurf wasnt intentional at all to be honest, obviously you have some tension towards me if you snap about something like that...put me on ignore then, i really didn't even look to see if you posted on here, i dont keep tabs on everyone...wow wow wow

holy shit i seriously didn't even see you post Cindy...wow Happy mothers day i scrolled down and saw cali and Smurf wasnt intentional at all to be honest, obviously you have some tension towards me if you snap about something like that...put me on ignore then, i really didn't even look to see if you posted on here, i dont keep tabs on everyone...wow wow wow

Hang in there bro..it'll get better!
ayrdih.png

That was seriously harsh. I would never single Cindy out like that. I feel bad....

Has to be a joke. It's like I'm suppose to keep tabs on every mom in here lol....obviously they have a problem with me lol...I have enough kids to worry about in real life, possibly 5 kids

Just drop it. You keep commenting on it. I didn't say what you did but you knew what I was talking about. I don't even care just drop it

Last edited:
bro stop acting like a bitch...

You pulled a passive aggressive dick move w/her because you have a problem with me. You only feel bad because you probably didn't think Cindy would actually call you out on it in public.

Hence your fake ass crybaby PM you sent her that wasn't even an apology, but only to cry about me.

There's no fucking way you didn't notice. Cindy was the first to reply, cali made mention, Zwhit Mentioned her before he said "avg jap dick" and then you come in "oh yeah Smurfy's here...cali too!"

Just stop bro. You're a prick, you got called out. Move on.

Oh, and Cindy doesn't have to put anybody on ignore.

Why don't you put me on ignore you spineless cocksucker.

Top Bottom