Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Happy Birthday SuperQT***

Thanks all it was an amazing Bday great time with my parents and great gifts. I have the Samsung 740u and a new compact digi cam canon SD1000 :elephant: Also some cute clothes and makeup. I am a very happy and so blessed loving life right now.

superqt4u2nv said:
Thanks all it was an amazing Bday great time with my parents and great gifts. I have the Samsung 740u and a new compact digi cam canon SD1000 :elephant: Also some cute clothes and makeup. I am a very happy and so blessed loving life right now.

Did you get knee pads for work?

superqt4u2nv said:
Going shopping i bit then dinner with my parent and I can eat what I want :D

I can't give karma to you again. Nioce lift though, trainign hard as always I see. When's the next show I'm thinking of trying again next year at teh mississaugas.

Nathan said:
I can't give karma to you again. Nioce lift though, trainign hard as always I see. When's the next show I'm thinking of trying again next year at teh mississaugas.
Thanks :) Aiming for Windsors and Ottawa in Novemer maybe Lodons too.

superqt4u2nv said:
Thanks :) Aiming for Windsors and Ottawa in Novemer maybe Lodons too.

Let me know if you do the Londons. And good luck with the shows. I'm sure you'll do great this time around.

It didn't take long for me to start getting the itch back to train hard. I've been trying a lot of new things though as of late and it's translating pretty well I think. I'm a lot leaner than I was for the contest in May.

Top Bottom