Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Happy belated to spentagn!!!

asshole.jpg
 
it took me 2 minutes to work out what belated meant :D
 
HappyScrappy said:


drunk again?

lol...no.....the lack of typo's indicates this :)

just very tired. its 0420 here. up revising. i'm super tired......i should have done more work during the day but i put it off because i was fantasising about eating pizza. carb restriction sucks :< and im not even completely cutting them, but i hate just eating a slice of bread
 
HappyScrappy said:
just have some lasagna and hit the sack.

i went with egg and ham. not good studying food but it will do

nighty nite :)
 
Happy birthday spent. 21 eh? nice. I am still 20, but i am bigger than most 20 year olds! YEAH BABY!!! Lol, anyway, that ass was nasty dude. Invest in some clippers.
 
oh to be 21 and 125 pounds again. Happy birthday my friend. Now its time to put on some weight and grow.
 
flexed1 said:
oh to be 21 and 125 pounds again. Happy birthday my friend. Now its time to put on some weight and grow.

LOL. Oh to be 4ft tall again. Actually, I think I weighed 125 when I was in 5th grade. Yeah me :(
 
Happy be day Spent. God I'd kill a mongolian herds man to be 21 again.
 
Top Bottom