Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin

I know this is an old thread, so I hope somebody answers.

Thinking of running a Halotestin only cycle. I'm 44 years old and have been mostly inactive for the past year due to an injury. I'm as healed up as I'm going to get and I'd like to recover some of the strength I lost. Don't really want to get any bigger, which is one of the reasons I picked Halo. I also know Halo is extremely toxic so I want to make sure I get my cycle support and PCT right.

Stats are 44, 6'1, 220ish, probably 18-20% body fat (long layoff, crap diet). I've been lifting for twenty years so I'm good with what works for me.

5 week cycle: 20mg/20mg/30mg/30 mg/40mg. Running N2 Guard at suggested daily dosage and Mr. Supps TUGAD liver detox. PCT is nova and T17 Test Stack.

Here's my questions:

1.) Are N2 and TUGAD enough cycle support?

2.) My Nova are 50mg. When should I start them? At what dosage? For how long?

3.) Is there anything else I should run to protect myself and keep the maximum gains possible when the cycle ends? Like I said, my interest is purely in gaining (and keeping) the max strength gains possible.

Thanks in advance to the vets for schooling an old newbie.

I know this is an old thread, so I hope somebody answers.

Thinking of running a Halotestin only cycle. I'm 44 years old and have been mostly inactive for the past year due to an injury. I'm as healed up as I'm going to get and I'd like to recover some of the strength I lost. Don't really want to get any bigger, which is one of the reasons I picked Halo. I also know Halo is extremely toxic so I want to make sure I get my cycle support and PCT right.

Stats are 44, 6'1, 220ish, probably 18-20% body fat (long layoff, crap diet). I've been lifting for twenty years so I'm good with what works for me.

5 week cycle: 20mg/20mg/30mg/30 mg/40mg. Running N2 Guard at suggested daily dosage and Mr. Supps TUGAD liver detox. PCT is nova and T17 Test Stack.

Here's my questions:

1.) Are N2 and TUGAD enough cycle support?

2.) My Nova are 50mg. When should I start them? At what dosage? For how long?

3.) Is there anything else I should run to protect myself and keep the maximum gains possible when the cycle ends? Like I said, my interest is purely in gaining (and keeping) the max strength gains possible.

Thanks in advance to the vets for schooling an old newbie.

You absolutely need n2guard and tudaca with halo... you want to protect yourself as much as possible with it...

Your pct is very incomplete... If you are intent on running nolva then you would go 40/20/20/20 but I wold recommend a much different pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

phytoserms and hcgenerate can be used in place of the unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

Dylan - Thanks for the knowledge and the PM. Of course, like a dummy, I already ordered the Nolva. I'll pick up all the other supplements you suggest as I'm to old to lose what organs I have left. Two questions: Should I run the Test Stack 17 with all the rest of the PCT? And is clomid really that superior to Nolva? I know you wouldn't have recommended it if it wasn't, I'm just left holding a couple bottle of Nolva I already paid for.

Dylan - Thanks for the knowledge and the PM. Of course, like a dummy, I already ordered the Nolva. I'll pick up all the other supplements you suggest as I'm to old to lose what organs I have left. Two questions: Should I run the Test Stack 17 with all the rest of the PCT? And is clomid really that superior to Nolva? I know you wouldn't have recommended it if it wasn't, I'm just left holding a couple bottle of Nolva I already paid for.

you can use the nolva bro... its great to have if you experience gyno but it can be used in pct as well... i like clomid better but you can run them in conjunction with one another... i would save the test stack for a mini pct with sarms or use it in between cycles...

Top Bottom