Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin

It's great stuff for hardness and strength. It probably helped kill my last relationship too haha.

It has always intrigued me as well. I have never ran it but maybe one day I might finish with it. I guess if you ran a double dose of N2guard maybe it'd be enough liver support to run it for 2wks at the end to finish a cycle. Lol. Just not sure I want to put my liver through that though!

Haha yea I'm not sure I'd like my liver to deal with that either. I was just curious, you don't hear much about it...

It's double methyl, no more liver toxic than superdrol or a 17aa similar in structure.

The agression and anger is why it has got a bad rep

It's double methyl, no more liver toxic than superdrol or a 17aa similar in structure.

The agression and anger is why it has got a bad rep

^^^Really, no worse than suprdrol. Hum!! Does it really kick in enough to show results in as little as 2-3 wks??

Yeah at around day 10 you start feeling very tight and it escalates from there. Strength kicks in about 2 weeks in .....and so does the anger lol

Top Bottom