Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo yay or nay?

NO, NO and NO... watch my video on if halotestin is worth using or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6vyJoJzQTo&t=95s

I hear people talking about toxicity of certain orals and how one is more than the other. I have researched and cannot find any evidence of toxicity. Do you have any data or are you just providing an opinion when you say it is the most toxic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear people talking about toxicity of certain orals and how one is more than the other. I have researched and cannot find any evidence of toxicity. Do you have any data or are you just providing an opinion when you say it is the most toxic?

Have you used it? Have you compared bloodwork from using it to other orals? Ever coached anyone using it? Ever read logs? I have now over a decade so i do feel personally thats enough experience to know a little bit about it… u may disagree and thats cool but i know plenty from hands on experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you used it? Have you compared bloodwork from using it to other orals? Ever coached anyone using it? Ever read logs? I have now over a decade so i do feel personally thats enough experience to know a little bit about it… u may disagree and thats cool but i know plenty from hands on experience

Ok so an opinion. Yes I have used it and only use it pre contest. IMO not comparable to Winnie.
I am not saying whether it is toxic or not. This is the reason that i have researched for toxicity levels of orals and have come to the conclusion that it doesn’t exist.
Did you do bloodwork with halo and other orals to arrive at a toxicity level? If you did I am interested.
I have done bloods, but pre contest you have so much going on and so much in your system, it is hard to know what is and what isn’t causing the readings.

Ok so an opinion. Yes I have used it and only use it pre contest. IMO not comparable to Winnie.
I am not saying whether it is toxic or not. This is the reason that i have researched for toxicity levels of orals and have come to the conclusion that it doesn’t exist.
Did you do bloodwork with halo and other orals to arrive at a toxicity level? If you did I am interested.
I have done bloods, but pre contest you have so much going on and so much in your system, it is hard to know what is and what isn’t causing the readings.

Countless amounts of bloodwork and ive never seen anything have more of a negative impact on blood panels as halo in terms of toxicity so i guess if u call blood panels an opinion, then ok

I have been coaching clients on cycle more than a decade. Analyzing bloods is always a part of that… thats not an opinion, its a consistent observation

Countless amounts of bloodwork and ive never seen anything have more of a negative impact on blood panels as halo in terms of toxicity so i guess if u call blood panels an opinion, then ok

I have been coaching clients on cycle more than a decade. Analyzing bloods is always a part of that… thats not an opinion, its a consistent observation

Then share the results.

Then share the results.

No offense but im not posting clients bloodwork for anyone at anytime…

Regardless of blacked out names. Ive also signed nda’s with many.

If you feel im wrong, go try it out at say 20 mg per day, 3-4 weeks and you tell us how you feel and what the numbers show… ive always encountered drastic changes in liver, cholesterol and kidney values as well as very bad blood pressure increases not to mention the excessive anger/aggression.

I honestly dont care one way or another if you think that is wrong either. Thats on you if you believe that. I simply answer with my thoughts to questions just lije everyone else. If i was getting paid for it then id write u a dissertation, cite studies etc but you nir anyone else here is doing that so im not spending that time an effort whatsoever especially on something that is already well known. You do you buddy. Good luck in all u do

Top Bottom