Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hairloss

BBSweet

Hey ladies,

I am 24 and am on my First Cycle. Have been doing 50mg of EQ once a week. On 09/10/01 I had my second baby. I am experiencing hairloss, I can pull about 4-5 strands of hair each time I run my fingers through. I remember losing hair after the first child, but this is 4 months later. I have very thick Oriental hair. Should I be worried about hairloss from such a small dose of EQ or could it be hairloss from post-pregnancy? Have any of you experienced this? Thanks for all your input.

I would probably say it was from having the baby.....your body getting back to normal and shedding some of that thick hair you aquired with the prenatal pills, etc.

Oh yea....its thicker than ever...I know how you feel, its a bit freaky to take a shower and just have handfuls of hair in your hand when you shampooing it...it will gradually slow down, dont worry

Its a shedding phase Wyst..... normal after pregnancy.....hair gets so nice and thick while preggers, then returns to normal state sometime after :) Good old Prenatal pills :p

Top Bottom