Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Freindly cycle help!!!!

I know winny, anadrol, masteron, and as I recently found out PROVIRON is bad for hair loss. I'm so pissed my first AS side effect ever was caused by an AS that gives no muscle gains. I had some slight thinning in the hair in one area caused by proviron in my last cycle. My dad and grandads have male pattern baldness so I always keep an eagle eye on my hair.

I know that anavar and decca are not bad on the dew. I also know that nizoral and finasteride or propecia will assist on cycle as well.

Does anybody have any furthur suggestions on AS that are not bad for hair loss???????? Thank-you very much for any replies that answer this question in advance. Any other comments or critisiscms need not reply to this thread. Thank-you.

Anavar is safest if hairloss is a real concern. I'm not really sure if there is anything else out there that won't give some sort of risk of hairloss. Maybe a little primo?

Steroids and Hair Loss

good read on the subject.

In the end some people experence hair lose on some drugs and others they do not.

I myself do not believe hair lose is solely do to dht type compounds and must stress the fact that even if it did primo is not a dht anyway

Top Bottom