Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had shoulder surgery and need advice

bigmann245

I had surgery on my right shoulder about 2 months ago going on 3 months and I still have no ability to lift anything straight forward or out to the side without serious pain. I had bone spurs removed and arthritis removed as well but also the doctor said he repaired a loose bicep tendon which is the main focus of my pain. When I say pain I mean bad pain. Right before I had the surgery I hit the gym as hard as I could so I could lost as much body fat as possible because I knew I would be out of commission for a while. My problem is the 25 lbs I lost have now returned and I can not even think of lifting. Oh and cardio is very limited due to a severe football ankle injury I sustained back in 2002. I can only do the olyptical machine, I can not do anything high impact or with a lot of rotation in my ankle.

But back to my shoulder. How much recovery time am I looking at? The doctor said 3-6 months but im only half way through and I can not stay out of the gym any longer. Please anyone that has had this type of surgery let me know if going to the gym in the next month is possible to try and get back on track as soon as possible. Thank you to anyone who helps.

Top Bottom