Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

H1 vs H2 Hummers

That's a really hard choice. If money weren't an issue, i still think i would choose the H2 because of where i live. If i did nothing but travel offroad, then the H1 would be my choice. Sure the H1 has a much better engine and all, but have you ever sat in an H2? Feels so damn good.

Dude... if you have a hummer, you can just ram other cars out of the way when you park... no problem.

C-ditty

I have an H2 and have driven a few H1's around for awhile. It boils down to this for me, if you have to drive the thing around everyday, get an H2.. Be cool go to the gym auto, get the H1. The H2 is miles ahead in the comfort department as well. Smooth ride with the air suspension. I have beat on it pretty hard off road and with the rear locking diff (manual on dash), air suspension and traction control it does very well.

The amazing thing is the only time I have ever gotten negative comments was from Saturn/Honda/Mitsu crowd with the funky wing and LED's in the wiperblades type.

One thing to consider about the H1 and H2 is this - the H1 is its own vehicle platform while the H2 is a hodge-podge of different assembly lines.

Basically the H2 is just a promotional marketing item made from parts of other existing SUV lines. It's a piece of junk in my opinion.

mekannik said:
One thing to consider about the H1 and H2 is this - the H1 is its own vehicle platform while the H2 is a hodge-podge of different assembly lines.

Basically the H2 is just a promotional marketing item made from parts of other existing SUV lines. It's a piece of junk in my opinion.

What about the plymouth prowler it used parts from different chrysler cars. Only think that was unique was the frames suspension and body. Did you think it was a piece of junk too?

The prowler is not a complete piece of junk - only partial. Practicality plays a small role in my choice of vehicles. And my point had more to do with the H2 being a complete marketing tool to capitalize on the SUV market.

The prowler was more of a high end concept/throw back car.

Oh - and at the least the H1 bears some direct relationship to the original army issue Hummer. The H2 owes itself to a drawing board and corporate marketing.

Wait, I know. How about you construct a giant penis on wheels that you ride around in, that has "actual size" printed on the side of it. It will have an engine the size of Endeavor that runs on disease vaccines and babies. Then you don't even have to worry about which car you get and everyone will get the picture.

Top Bottom