Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno?

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
I have a "mild" case of gyno after messing around with dbol 2 years ago, no hard lumps at all tho. I've been to an endocrinologist who told me there's no actual breast tissue, would this be easier to get rid off than actual lumps of glandular tissue? also, i read somewhere (could be wrong of course) that progesterone forms fatty gyno while estro forms lumps. As i took dbol it would have to be estrogen related wouldn't it, or can dbol raise progesterone levels too? I'm confident that i can fix this, or at least reduce it, my pecs look 99% normal when I'm cold, its so frustrating....... I've only recently joined EF and acquired some proper knowledge of AAS and sides ect. I'm going to be using steroids properly asap, but I'd give up a testicle to get rid of the fat on my chest first. I'm not overweight, 22 years old, 180lbs, body fat approx 9-13 % I'd guess. I've started 20mgs nolva daily 11 days ago, thinking about letro aswell (the liquid stuff from ag guys, is it any good?). I know a lot of you will say I've left it a long time, but leaving gyno is meant to give it time to harden and become permanent, i have no glandular tissue.
Any ideas or suggestions people?

Hey oZZ, I dont think many people read these theads much.....Wish I could help but have no clue.........The best thing I have heard to rid gyno is letro.......how much does a minor plastic surgey cost to fix this cost bro

Top Bottom