Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gyno

GetBig10

New member
well ive got puffy nipples, i think ive had them since i was a kid and i was wondering should i just go to the doctor and ask him what to do instead of going straight to a plastic surgeon...id rather save the money by going to a doctor and him referring me somewhere, because im covered here in canada.. so i wont have to much even if i have to pay at all?

what should i do im very confused.
 
Not really sure what answer you're looking for....... Yes you can have a doctor remove the tissue and probably have insurance cover it. However, I have never met someone who didnt agree that the best bet is to go to a plastic surgeon. These guys are trained to make it asthetically pleasing to look at, not like a doctor who is just removing it from a medical standpoint. Most times you get what you pay for in life, I'd find the best plastic doc I can afford after all you only get one body
 
i also had gyno from teens i just had my surgery 6 weeks ago dude it looks way better cut the gland out and lipo best 2600 i ever spent
 
Getbig10, are you in alberta? I have a consultation with a surgeon coming up in Calgary who gets it billed to Alberta health including gland removal + lip. If you are, get in touch with me and I can help.
 
nisser512 said:
Getbig10, are you in alberta? I have a consultation with a surgeon coming up in Calgary who gets it billed to Alberta health including gland removal + lip. If you are, get in touch with me and I can help.
no bro...BC
 
Top Bottom