Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno surgery question

Lucus126

I have Gyno and went to a consultation to see about getting it removed. From
Everything I’ve read I want to have the gland cut and removed. The surgeon is wanting to Vaser it out which they use ultrasound to liquefy the fat and suck it out. She says the success rate is the same as cutting and removing the gland. The Vaser also heals a lot faster. Does anyone have any experience or know of this procedure? I’m looking for a permanent solution. I am very prone to Gyno and don’t want to have to go back to have it removed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Gyno and went to a consultation to see about getting it removed. From
Everything I’ve read I want to have the gland cut and removed. The surgeon is wanting to Vaser it out which they use ultrasound to liquefy the fat and suck it out. She says the success rate is the same as cutting and removing the gland. The Vaser also heals a lot faster. Does anyone have any experience or know of this procedure? I’m looking for a permanent solution. I am very prone to Gyno and don’t want to have to go back to have it removed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change surgeons so you get what you want.

Sounds to good to be true bro. I've never heard of it before and the mechanisms she is describing doesn't make much sense

I've never heard of that but if you are not removing the actual gland then there is always the risk of gyno in the future. This procedure sounds like it is only getting rid of the lump.

Top Bottom