Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno HELP !

terrydee

Which of these would be best to treat my gyno as my nipples and breasts are getting even more puffy and they have a burning sensation.I am a 22 year old male.

Resveratrol
chrysin
DIM
I3C

Also is there any other things that will help stop/reduce gyno?

I need advice asap as this is getting out of control and making me depressed

Letrozole is your best bet mate at this stage I'm in the process my self of trying to reverse gyno

I did resveratrol and some topical stuff, it didn't help jack shit. The only thing that helped me was intense high protein, low carb dieting over a period of 9 months.

I'd post progress pics, but I was too embarrassed of my body last year to even think of photographing it.
Didn't need surgery in the end, but it was living hell. The puffiness really only went away at like 9-10% bodyfat as measured by calipers and electronic impendance scales.

Even at 12-13%, they looked as stupid and pointy as at 22%. It's excruciatingly hard work to drop your body fat.

You'll be ripped in the end, but the thing is, do you have the willpower for a proper diet? You will drink nothing but water, the bulk of your diet will be lean meats and proteins, salads, vegetables etc., and you can only cheat a couple times per month.

I didn't have the discipline for 4 years. I cracked under pressure every time. It's really, fucking, hard. Last year I finally succeeded as I decided I either lose the tits & start living my life, or commit suicide. I chose life.

The thing is, normal people can live normal lives and look fairly normal even if they've packed on a few extra pounds or are flat out chubby.
We are not normal people. We have a curse.

To break that curse, we practically have to embrace the lifestyle of a bodybuilder on an indefinite cut cycle. If you break the cycle YOUR MANBOOBS WILL COME BACK. If your body fat rises again, they will come back as surely as the sun rises every morning.

That's all there is. Stick to clean eating for the rest of your life, or suffer ridicule and shame until you die. You have to maintain a single digit body fat % just like a pro bodybuilder, or you will look awful and embarrassing again.
It takes extreme discipline and giving up many of lifes culinary pleasures, but you can do it if you truly want to. I did.

I did resveratrol and some topical stuff, it didn't help jack shit. The only thing that helped me was intense high protein, low carb dieting over a period of 9 months.

I'd post progress pics, but I was too embarrassed of my body last year to even think of photographing it.
Didn't need surgery in the end, but it was living hell. The puffiness really only went away at like 9-10% bodyfat as measured by calipers and electronic impendance scales.

Even at 12-13%, they looked as stupid and pointy as at 22%. It's excruciatingly hard work to drop your body fat.

You'll be ripped in the end, but the thing is, do you have the willpower for a proper diet? You will drink nothing but water, the bulk of your diet will be lean meats and proteins, salads, vegetables etc., and you can only cheat a couple times per month.

I didn't have the discipline for 4 years. I cracked under pressure every time. It's really, fucking, hard. Last year I finally succeeded as I decided I either lose the tits & start living my life, or commit suicide. I chose life.

The thing is, normal people can live normal lives and look fairly normal even if they've packed on a few extra pounds or are flat out chubby.
We are not normal people. We have a curse.

To break that curse, we practically have to embrace the lifestyle of a bodybuilder on an indefinite cut cycle. If you break the cycle YOUR MANBOOBS WILL COME BACK. If your body fat rises again, they will come back as surely as the sun rises every morning.

That's all there is. Stick to clean eating for the rest of your life, or suffer ridicule and shame until you die. You have to maintain a single digit body fat % just like a pro bodybuilder, or you will look awful and embarrassing again.
It takes extreme discipline and giving up many of lifes culinary pleasures, but you can do it if you truly want to. I did.

That was deep...Thanks for sharing your experience

Letro and arimidex is your best bet mate u was doing letro for 3 weeks got all side effects but no lump reduction then was told by a mate to add arimidex so I did and within 3 days I saw a reduction in size , been using arimidex for 2 weeks now and it's actually working from a hard large grape to a small mushy pea right now it's gone really soft so hopefully within the next 2 weeks it's should be gone
Try the letro first see how it goes its supposed to be the best thing for reversing gyno

I developed gyno or I should say found out I had gyno 7 months ago, solid lump and extremely painful to touch so for the last month iv been using letro. Within 3 days it had halved then by 1 week practically non existent no pain just a tiny lump only noticeable if I really dug about to find it, nips looked fine which was total relief. Day 14 terrible itching and burning and red raw puffy nips returning again, not sure if my body is just getting used to letro or what or the gyno is fighting back and blocking the letro? As iv read in previous posts letro will not cure gyno and is only a temp fix, I am starting to believe this myself, folk have said it did work for them tho just did not work 100% for me, good luck bro!

Hi there.

I have a gyno problem.Can you help me please?

About 3 years ago I wanted to start with bodybuilding. So I did my first cycle Deca 300 and sust 350. I was pretty stupid back then ..... also skipped my pct.

So then I got a girlfriend. She took up all of my gym time !!! HAHA. just joking. My studies took up to much of my time and I had to stop my gym account.After this my chest fat increased a lot and I have noticed lumps underneath my nipples.They were tender at a stage and there were also coming milk out of them.

In the beginning of this year the milk stopped and they are not so sensitive anymore. But I still have these small lumps and fat in my chest.

I went to the endocrinologist 2 weeks ago. He prescribed me arimidex and ralaxofine , I have been using it for a week but I don't see any major changes. Do you think it will work ?

Two days I have decided to get back into the gym and back into shape :)

Thanks for your time
Brendon

Sent from my GT-N7105 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom