Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia not responding to Letrozole . Help :-(

exformerhasbeenwannabe

High End Bro
Platinum
Hi, thanks to all interested in helping me.

First off:

1. This is real gynecomastia, it is sensitive, has the lumps underneath, doctor felt them and agrees, he also tested my testosterone and found it to be "significantly low for a man your age" (29)

2. I've never taken performance enhancers. I was a lifter in high school/ early college, but I had to quit about 9 years ago due to a pain condition.

Most likely this problem (which popped up about 4 to 5 months ago) is a result of 9 years of severe depression, or of coming off of trazodone (though that doesn't seem likely given I came off it a few months before the Gynecomastia).

Told the doc what I'd seen on forums like these about letrozole, he did some research and agreed. I've been taking 2.5mg per day for about 5 weeks, and trying to get slimmer (he also gave me Tamoxifen to avoid the estrogen rebound after the letrozole is over.)

Below I've attached 2 pics from about 7 weeks ago, and 2 from about 2 weeks ago. (I'd dropped about 8 lbs between starting the Letro and the point of these last 2 pics.)

Not really sure if it's looking better. My nipples still have a sensitivity that I've never had before in life, and dislike.

Before getting on the Letrozole I had already slimmed down a bit, if I let the lean-ness slide much at all it looks worse.

I was at a pub about 6 weeks ago, and a girl said to me "you've got some big ol' titties". Yeah, I thought it was noticeable through some shirts, guess I wasn't imagining it.

It is definitely the case for me (as some others have said for themselves) that it doesn't look nearly as bad if my nipples are hard.

I would really appreciate any help. This Gynecomastia is really kicking me while I'm down.

Its not letting me enlarge the pics but looking at the pics the way they are I honestly cant see a problem ( compared to my own before and after pics). Your doc has confirmed it is gyno and also prescribed you meds, that's a hell of a lot more than my doc has done for me, confirmed it is gyno n said I was to loose weight, increase cardio and stop drinking whey protein and refused to prescribe me any meds. Stick with the meds prescribed hopefully you will get a result your happy with. Has your doc mentioned what he will do next if this does not work out?

Its not letting me enlarge the pics but looking at the pics the way they are I honestly cant see a problem ( compared to my own before and after pics). Your doc has confirmed it is gyno and also prescribed you meds, that's a hell of a lot more than my doc has done for me, confirmed it is gyno n said I was to loose weight, increase cardio and stop drinking whey protein and refused to prescribe me any meds. Stick with the meds prescribed hopefully you will get a result your happy with. Has your doc mentioned what he will do next if this does not work out?

You should get on a test booster and lift some weights of possible. Doesn't look like you have any muscle mass.
Muscle will help boost testosterone as will lifting in general. Dieting down even further will probable lower test levels even more so because you are already skinny .

That's the slightest bit of gyno I've ever seen complained about. Not a big deal here. Just about every teenage boy's nipples look like that. If it progresses over time then I'd be more concerned.

Did you ever experience acute trauma to the testicles? Get hit in the junk hard?

so your T level is low. How about E2 (estradiol)? What's that number?

I'd take the nolva if you're not responding to the letro. How much do you have and can you get more?

Top Bottom