Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
A solid mouth watering D for me.

Implants or not... i couldnt care less. I love those big ol titties.

Raugh.

Reactions: Cut
Sarah_Jane said:

A/A-/flat

Why? 4 reasons
1) They make better athletes and can run faster /w less to carry.
2) Sexually better. All women have the same number of nerve endings in their breasts. In Acup cutties, those nerve endings are in a much denser location, making a caress or a well placed tongue so much more sensuous.
3) I get really turned on by women with small breasts who flaunt it because it displays sexual confidence. This just drives me nuts.
4) When they get older, no sagging.

Ok, I'll try not to write a dissertation here, but this IS a important subject!! :D

For me, I love C's as long as their fairly perky. Don't care for implants all that much, too hard felling. Only one thing should be that hard when I'm looking at tits is well...you know, lol ;) Anyway, I can do with a little bit of sagginess because well, ITS FUN!! :D Chicks can have D's, but on average a chick with a real D cup is usually either pretty big boned or gordo. DD are kinda weird looking and it makes me want to start jumping up and down on them like a moon bounce, lmao.

C's look absolutely amazing on a women with a small to medium frame. If they have a small waist, firm ass, pretty face..., holy hell someone slap me upside the head cause I'll act stupid.

Now full B's for me can look pretty good on a chick with a small frame and good proportioned body.

No J-Lo asses for me here please. I don't want to be knocked off by the rebound wave of their ass fat after I start spelunking iin the holy cavern the doggie way. :D

Sara_J, you look pretty damn nice. While on your body, I would prefer more size in the chest area, you still look really nice. Great bod!! Don't get me wrong, I ain't complaining cause the totum pole of the great hUMANwALL was at full staff when your picture finally loaded on my slow ass gay computer. I love a women who takes care of her body because that way I know I won't get stuck with a jaba the hut when we's get old tgether.

I don't think about this stuff much :lil k::licker:

Top Bottom