Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

guys, this is what you have to avoid

foreigngirl

New member
when looking for a girl - run from someone that looks like this before make-up is applied and hair is done!!!!!!
You can Start making fun of the picture now.


m9t2dz.jpg
 
foreigngirl said:
yeah, I am making myself open for blows like - jesus christ dont you brush yopur hair ever?


c'mon people I am bored, need some drama here
Take the picture again, but this time move your hand.
 
foreigngirl said:
no, Feisty.... :evil:




this is terrible, its not cute, plz dont be nice. I posted this so at least we can have someone to make fun off and it backfired


Well, you definitely don't want me posting pics when I don't have my hair fixed and face on! Then we would have someone to make fun of!! lol
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Well, you definitely don't want me posting pics when I don't have my hair fixed and face on! Then we would have someone to make fun of!! lol
What are you talking about? You're the usual target. The lard and the lube, remember?
 
EnderJE said:
What are you talking about? You're the usual target. The lard and the lube, remember?


lol..no shit. Thats why I needed to move the bad attn towards me



Perv - you can see my whole face at the pic thread page #6
 
You bitch!! It was YOU I found in bed with my husband!! :redhot:











how's that??
 
Daisy_ said:
I think it is the nose up that needs the makeup, and I cant see that part of your face.? Come one show your whole face :)


I had to get the tweezers and get that extra hair out of my nose, so I look at least half decent :worried:




see my pic in pix thread page 6
 
spongebob said:
your some self absorbed internet dude with a big greasy forehead. i dont care to know. really.

so self absorbed i masturbate to the mirror
 
spongebob said:
what mirror do you use, your shiney forehead?


yeah, how'd you know? peeking into my window again? i'm gonna call your P.O.
 
foreigngirl said:
do it, plz do it :)

You are a braver woman than I. I just can't do that.

I remember you and I having a discussion about how many curling & flat irons we have.

I have way too many tools to justify posting a pic like that.
 
nycgirl said:
You are a braver woman than I. I just can't do that.

I remember you and I having a discussion about how many curling & flat irons we have.

I have way too many tools to justify posting a pic like that.


lol....I was thinking twice before doing it, but said - eh, who cares, I am bored. It is a huge difference between after shower hair and when its done. Oh, God is it different, like night and day :)
 
foreigngirl said:
lol....I was thinking twice before doing it, but said - eh, who cares, I am bored. It is a huge difference between after shower hair and when its done. Oh, God is it different, like night and day :)


Oh, I'm sure. Believe me, I truly understand.


Yes, and your married. I'm a single girl reaching old maid status. Every minute I age, the window of opportunity closes, I can't afford a slip up.

(j/k ;) )
 
nycgirl said:
Oh, I'm sure. Believe me, I truly understand.


Yes, and your married. I'm a single girl reaching old maid status. Every minute I age, the window of opportunity closes, I can't afford a slip up.

(j/k ;) )


lol....now you really made me laugh. Hun, you are as old as I am and you are so good looking, you shouldnt have a problem at all
 
nycgirl said:
Oh, I'm sure. Believe me, I truly understand.


Yes, and your married. I'm a single girl reaching old maid status. Every minute I age, the window of opportunity closes, I can't afford a slip up.

(j/k ;) )
its common for people to marry in their 30s or even 40s for the first time
 
K, I'll bite...


Firecrotch Firecrotch!!




How's that?
 
foreigngirl said:
:worried: You can do better ;)






jujubes - you are so cute, leave that avatar and dont change it


Sorry, but I'm still recovering from the flu. I'll be back to my A game shortly. :chomp:
 
dirty~d~ said:
Sorry, but I'm still recovering from the flu. I'll be back to my A game shortly. :chomp:


Come on your like some tough outdoorsy, truck driving, mechanic chick a little flu shouldn't slow you down.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Show me your tits!
Do it!
Do it now!

Oh yeah and nice pic
You're younger than I thought
 
you got dem DSL's
 
foreigngirl said:
when looking for a girl - run from someone that looks like this before make-up is applied and hair is done!!!!!!
You can Start making fun of the picture now.


m9t2dz.jpg


Ohhhh you're being too hard on yourself.
 
foreigngirl said:
honey, if you were that damn good and not thinking of hot guys with foreign accents he wouldnt takek me in :evil:



how isi that? ;)

That's good!!

But, dang, I'm a sucker for a man with an accent.....Scottish preferred.... :p
 
This girl that works out at my gym that I never even spoken a word to but consequently I am in love with wears this red superman shirt that looks very similar to yours. So when I saw that pic it reminded me of her and it gave me wood. Thanks.
 
Beachbum1546 said:
This girl that works out at my gym that I never even spoken a word to but consequently I am in love with wears this red superman shirt that looks very similar to yours. So when I saw that pic it reminded me of her and it gave me wood. Thanks.


LMAO....really laughing out loud..you are welcome :lmao:




Jens - we better stop :qt: :p thinking of our imaginery friends
 
Scotsman said:
How about a deep raspy scottish voice?

Cheers,
Scotsman


Ummmm....see my earlier post about Scottish accent preferred.....

But: Deep + raspy + Scottish....... ohhhhh god......
 
I have REALLY naturally curly hair. I usually wear it that way, my pics just happen to be all with the straight look. I think straight hair is better on certain occasions (cause you dont have to woory about it messing up really...just brush it out throughout the day/night), but when i'm around people who really know me I feel so much more myself with it curly! By the way, you're absolutely gorgeous either way.
 
rocky_road said:
Your hair looks better straight and dried but i'm a fan of natural curls myself.


aw, thanks hun, that look is straight out of the shower :worried: NYCGirl has a good advice :)



QT - thank you hun :rose:
 
Top Bottom