Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys seriously, stallone is juicing right?

dood...noob ass invasion...I cant get near my fucking gym today

I went early and there was a normal crowd except people wouldn't stop fucking talking to me. I am there to fucking workout not hangout. Fuck I am sooo pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Shouldn't be so knowledgeable 4T, I see plenty of shit bags at my gym nobody talks to. They just have a different look.

Dude I was getting schooled on vitamin k2 and then on the high fructose corn syrup.
And I have head phones on. Just minding my own business.

No you can't quit. Yunsmile needs you!

I'd rather talk to Yunus than these fucking summer muscles assholes. Or these entitled non knowing faggot kids who just want you to tell them what they want to hear. Ledhed made a great point in his thread in AAS.....He said he hates giving advice on cycles. I agree. I dont think most of us are really giving advice as much as we are trying to keep morons from fucking themselves up or growing boobs or taking a gram of test on cycle 1. Its more correcting stupidity than anything else. I usually just try to interject a little common sense when needed. Helping with ideas and tweaking with more experienced bros we know can be fun but for the most part its just awful anymore.
99.9% of all noobs are fucking idiots. IMHO they are stupid until proven otherwise.

yeah i agree, infact that is mostly the reason I spend so much time in aas section is I just feel like i am helping one young fuckhead at a time. my contribution to the world.

Didn't read that block of shit

But hey bros, i'm 19

If I drink winny will I look like brad pitt in fight club?

This huge dude at my gym hooked me up, he said it will make me jacked and tan

I'm 5'10'' and 155 with 15%bf

Top Bottom