Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys read this about Green Tea, its absolutely incredible!

That article has convinced me to try the stuff, but for all those that say they drink green tea currently, do you find it addicting? Much like coffee or tea, in that some don't feel normal without a daily cup?

cockdezl posted a few earlier posts on green tea, and stated that green tea polyphenols reduce testosterone levels. However, green tea help to reduce "protein farts" and elevate Lactobacilli concentration.

Fonz said:
Green tea was also found to increase your BMR by 4%
all by itself. Compared to only 3% for straight ephedrine.

Also, EC+green tea POLYPHENOLS(the active ingredient
in green tea) was found to be substantially more thermogenic
than EC or ECA.

Fonz

Cool! Do you have an abstract or reference? Also, what was the dosage used to yield those results? I hate tea, so the less I drink it the better :)

Thx.

I usually drink green tea everyday, give or take a day. I knew it had a lot of antioxidants, but I drink it for the taste more than anything else. Thanks for posting the article, I'll check it out and see what else its good for!

PS. No green tea is not addicting. Its very mellow. If you don't like it straight up try the usual tea/coffee helpers (honey, sugar, cream).

Yeah I've had some green tea sitting in my cupboard for a couple of months. I used to use it because i knew it was high in potent antioxidants, but now I'm going to start using it again because I've found so many more benefits it has to offer. I originally looked into in a few days ago cause my BP has been elevated and I heard green tea can help lower the BP.

Yinyang- did Cockdezl have supporting evidence that green tea can lower testosterone levels?

To really have green tea to have to try it from the Dragon's Well in Hangzhou,China. Yea, just bragging.

Rugger

Hi CLEMDOG, cockdezl did not quote any studies on those statements, but I'm sure he can. I will pm him and ask him to post the supporting studies here.

Top Bottom