Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, if you are still searching for the perfect protein bar..

P

psizzle_8

..then STOP. Your search is over!

As with all products, NTBM puts out AMAZING protein bars....these guys are getting pretty popular, and for good reason....they are called BETTER PROTEIN BARS.

The name says it all!!!! They are high quality protein bars, 100% natural with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol like most of the other bars on the market these days.. No gimmicks or sales tricks, just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition that puts the power in your hands!!!!! :biggrin:

Better protein bars are not those bars that sit on the store shelves for years... they are bars that you make YOURSELF, when YOU are ready.... So not only are they 100% natural but they are 100% fresh, every time!! :)

And now with the fourth of july sale (ending july 5th) add in Happy4th for an extra 25% off your order PLUS free shipping... never been a better time to give these bad boys a test drive!!! :)

KILL THAT SH*T!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Never tried them before but I think I will be placing a big order with this sale going on and I'll add them to the lineup :)

I just started using them a few weeks ago and they are really something. they taste great, digest well and are not loaded with sugar. Right now there is a 25% off sale at NTBM as well....

I just started using them a few weeks ago and they are really something. they taste great, digest well and are not loaded with sugar. Right now there is a 25% off sale at NTBM as well....

Just bought two packs of them. :) Will tell you guys how they are

You act as if there's some sort of huge criteria for protein...

Way too much fat and sugar. Why is there 6 threads on the same product? That just screams "Not good enough to sell itself".

I'm not saying they're bad. I'm just saying they're nothing special and no better than what I can get at 7-11.

lol,

what's the difference between needto's better protein bars and George Spellwin's Raw Protein Bars? They seem painfully similar...except one you can buy on amazon and the other at ntbm?

Top Bottom