Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, if you are still searching for the perfect protein bar..

This is a forum. I have the right to state my opinion, like it or not.

If you're the commander of their sales line, sail away in peace as well, nobody is forcing you to get me to buy them. It's simple marketing. Customers don't like being pestered like that, only to find out the product is nothing special.

On this forum especially. :rolleyes:

You're out of your fucking mind if you think soybean oil is more harmful than AAS. You know damn well that soybean oil is not the reason you're buying these bars. You're buying them because you feel some sort of obligation to, since all the other "popular" posters are buying them.
lol! thanks this post made me laugh.. so buy these bars.. so u can be part of the in crowd!
btw this is the supps section not the steriod section..many people visit this section..choose never to use aas and do care about health benefits ..

What happened to the good ol days when needto himself would come regulate on idiots like this? I guess hes to busy selling protien bars n shit to give a fuk!

This is a forum. I have the right to state my opinion, like it or not.

If you're the commander of their sales line, sail away in peace as well, nobody is forcing you to get me to buy them. It's simple marketing. Customers don't like being pestered like that, only to find out the product is nothing special.

On this forum especially. :rolleyes:

You're out of your fucking mind if you think soybean oil is more harmful than AAS. You know damn well that soybean oil is not the reason you're buying these bars. You're buying them because you feel some sort of obligation to, since all the other "popular" posters are buying them.
ok bud.. i stil dont understand your posts.
product is nothing special.. like claimed?
where do u see in this thread someone claiming these protein bars will make u grow 21 inch biceps? or bench 500 pounds at the gym tomorrow? or have a six-pack stomach in a month? NOWHERE

they are claimed in here to
1) taste great!
2) be all natural
3)be on sale and priced well
4)be fresh because they are made at home

ALL ARE CORRECT..
these bars are exactly what posters in have claimed
try them if u dont believe.. ntbm has a full money back guarantee on products,if a customer isnt satified

What is it about my threads that always attract douche bags? Lmao

Hurricane, Steve, radar...whoever wants to be the closer for this thread be my guest lol

"You're buying them because you feel some sort of obligation to, since all the other "popular" posters are buying them."

No, actually I'm not. I got a package free as part of a promotion and you know what, they are hands down THE BEST FUCKING PROTEIN BARS I'VE EVER TASTED! I've eaten hundreds of flavors and brands as well. So yes, I WILL be buying more.

While I'm at it, I've probably used at least a dozen products from Needtobuildmuscle.com, and you know what.......EVERY fucking one of them worked/tasted as good or better than advertised!

So you know what OP? If you want to bash products and supplements you know nothing about, especially if you won't try them yourself backed by a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, then sit the fuck down son and quit pouring the Haterade!

What is it about my threads that always attract douche bags? Lmao

Hurricane, Steve, radar...whoever wants to be the closer for this thread be my guest lol

Not before I got to comment psizzle! Anyone who knows me knows I NEVER post like that, but I've had enough of this guys rants on products he's never tried first hand.

Top Bottom